Flashback 1

A/N: as you can see in the title, it's a flashback. So this will be filled with our City Hunter's life before he became who he is right now. Enjoy!

Alexis' POV (2 years ago)

*sighs* "what's taking her so long?" I asked myself while waiting for my girlfriend, Shin. Hmm.. Better call to check out.

Outgoing Calling: Shin

S: *voicemail* Konnichiwa! I'm currently busy right now. Leave your song at the beep. Kamsahamnida. *beep*

*turns the call off* "geez. Probably having troubles what to wear again." I said while laughing at myself silently.

Well, it's rude not to introduce myself, right?

My name is Reiki Tachibana. Well that's my real name. But around these parts, I'm known as Alexis Lawson. The famous City Hunter. Protector of the weak. Giver of justice. And enemy of all evil. Whole area of Tokyo, Kansai Region and Shibuya district are my kingdoms. You mess with my people, you mess with me. *death glare*

"Lex!!" A girl shouted my "name" which made me turn my head. I saw her waving while running towards me.

"Hey." I simply said with a big smile on my face. That girl coming to my direction? That's my girlfriend. Shin Nishikino. My source of happiness, my strength and weakness.

"Hi babe. Sorry I took too long. Dad was being a nagger again." She said with a pissed off face.

I can't help but let out a sigh. "Let's just run away babe. Let's go build a family of our own. Just you and me." I said.

"Aww.." She said in admiration as she stole a kiss on my lips. "I'd love to babe. I really do. But until your job as a city hunter isn't done yet, we can't. And I'm fine with it. I can wait no matter how long it takes." She finished with her sweetest smile.

I let out a sigh and smile. "Well, let's just go have fun, okay?"

"You got it City Hunter."

And after she said that, we walked off the street towards our all time favorite spot.

------

To be continued. How'd it go so far guys? Sorry if it's short. T^T gonna make a comeback on the next chapters. Vote. Read. Share. Comment! *winks* see you on Flashback 2!

~ Ash