Chapter 21

The next day Mina is already better. Which means... back to the usual. And by usual, I mean ignoring each other. *sigh* I don't want to but I have to. You know what I'm saying? I don't wanna ignore her but I have to. For a reason.

The girls are gathered in the living room with Mina since like I said... she's already feeling better. The way she acts around everyone, you wouldn't be thinking that she got sick the other day. Pfft.

Hmm. Someone is missing from the singing goddesses.

I decided to look for her so I quietly stood up and left the girls at the living room to chat and all.

I checked the room if she's there but there's no Dancing Machine to be found.

Wait... since she's the main dancer of TWICE... she's probably at the dance practice room. Yep. I have a dance practice room. Underground.

I head off underground and I can hear a faint music coming from inside so I sighed in relief.

I slowly opened the door and peeked and I can see her dancing to the song entitled 'Faded'.

Wow. She really is the dancing machine.

The music ended and Momo laid down the wooden floor staring at the ceiling.

MM: *sighs loudly* at this rate, our performance will be a trash. I couldn't even get the step right so I can teach them. Tsk.

I wanna laugh since she's talking to herself.

MM: hwaiting!

She stood up and started to play the music again. That's where I decided to walk in.

"You're slacking." Shocked expression is totally visible on her face.

MM: how long have you been there?

"Mmmm... just 3 minutes ago. Anyways, you're lacking a snap. The snap on every dance step you do." I walked over to her.

MM: since when did you became an expert in dancing? I haven't seen you dance before.

"Hey don't underestimate me. I may not look like it but I'm a good dancer too."

MM: jinjja?! Then teach me how to put more snap and impact on the dance.

I chuckled at her before walking over. "Show me your choreography." She nodded and played the somg from the beginning. I observed her every step to check her mistakes and where she lacks.

Halfway of the music, I stopped it and stood behind her. "You should move your waist according to the snap of the music." I held her by her waist and damn she have a good body figure. A perfect figure for someone who eats a lot to be exact.

I can see her red face from the mirror in front of us and I couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Hey for someone who loves to eat so much, you have a perfect figure."

MM: t-thanks..

She's blushing hard again. Hahaha 😂

Back to our little dance lesson, I guided and showed her the exact impact on every beat of the song.

When she finally got it right, we started to dance together to the music with the new and improved dance steps.

"YES! PERFECT ENDING!" We both yelled in unison and hi-5'd then laughed together.

I walked over to a mini fridge and grabbed 2 bottles of water and walked back to Momo who's now laying down the floor.

"Baka, don't lie down the floor. Your sweating and the floor is cold. You'll get sick." I told her using our own language and handed her the water.

MM: *pouts as she slowly gets up* alright, alright, Dad. Okay calling you dad was weird. *takes the bottle*

We both laughed again and I sat beside her before taking off my shirt.

There was a bit of silence among us until....

She moved to my lap. Facing me. What in the world??

"M-Momo... w-what are you doing?" Aish why the hell am I even stuttering?

Momo just wrapped her arms around my neck and looked at me in the eyes deeply. As if her eyes are telling me something that I just couldn't decipher but have an idea pf what it is.

"Momo---"

I felt a pair of lips on mine.... again. Momo's lips are on my lips. She just kissed me.

I'll admit that I liked it. Her lips are so soft. She licked my lower lip while still kissing me. That's where I gave in and kissed her back.

It kept going on that phase for a while until we decided to break the kiss.

I looked at her waiting for her to say something but she just smiled at me and pecked my lips again.

"Don't tell me... that was your first kiss."

MM: mhmm. And I'm glad I gave it to you.

"I can see that." I let out a chuckle and watched her get off my lap and rested her head on my shoulder.

MM: sorry about that anyway. It's just that... your uhm... your body was too tempting and your lips was also tempting so I couldn't help myself.

I messed up her hair a little bit and laughed.

Speaking of kisses, she's the 4th one to give me their first kiss. 1st was Mina, then Tzuyu, then there's Jihyo and now Momo.

What the heck is up with these girls and them giving me their first kiss? I thought to myself.

3rd person

While everyone was relaxing in their own little ways, and Reiki and Momo at the practice room, someone is plotting the perfect way to get rid of the City Hunter after he stopped two attempts to kill TWICE.

"Our 1st and 2nd attempts are complete failures, thanks to that City Hunter! What are we gonna do now?" A tall guy with a bloody anchor tattoo on his wrist asked their boss.

"Patience. We will get rid of him real soon. For now let's have fun playing with him." The boss turned his swivel chair playing with a knife with a smirk plastered on his face. He have the same tattoo as the guy who asked him.

"How?"

"You leave that to me.. for now, prepare another plan to scare the girls of Twice. Something big. Something that they will never forget. And something that will forever haunt their minds."

The guy smirked at his boss' instruction since he knows what it is and it was always his dream to do something like that.

"Thought you'd never ask." He smirked at his boss again before leaving his office.

To be continued...

Yaaaaaah! So so so so so sorry for disappearing for 5 days, guys! My Wattpad was being a female dog along with my internet signal. T___T jinjja mianheeeee~

Sooooo... here's the ReiMo/MomoRei moment that y'all Momo stans and ReiMo/MomoRei shippers are asking for. The plot was short so I had to put a 3rd person pov to make it a bit longer. Although I can't call this long update. Lol 😂

ReiHyun moment next!

Saranghae, yeorobun! ❤️🤙🏻

-Ash Tachibana