Chapter 11

Reiki

"Yah! Another fansigning event! I'm so excited!" Sana is jumping around the room and it's actually making me dizzy just by watching her.

Man this is girl is hyper as hell.

"I can't wait to hangout with ONCES. Pretty sure Mina and Tzuyu will receive the most number of gifts from the fans as always." -Nayeon

"I wish someone will give me a bucket of jokbal." Well... you know who that is.

Everyone broke out in laughter when Momo mentioned jokbal.

"Tzuyu are you feeling okay now?" Jihyo asked Tzuyu who's sitting beside me.

Tzuyu has been experiencing flu for 2 days straight now.

"Not really but I'll be fine. I'll manage till the end of the fansigning." Tzuyu said smiling.

"Have you taken any medicine?" This time Jihyo sat beside Tzuyu.

"Medicine? No. There is no medicine." -Tzuyu

"Jihyo unnie is your medicine." Jihyo hugged Tzuyu while giggling trying to be cute.

"That's why I haven't been cured yet." Tzuyu held in her laugh.

Everyone broke out into laughter again while Jihyo just pouted at Tzuyu.

"The Savage Maknae strikes again!" The two maknaes said in unison and laughed with the others again.

"Namuhae!" Jihyo kept her pout. (Apologies in advance if the spelling is wrong. Gihihi!)

"Reiki, are you okay?" Mina asked while peeking into my laptop. I'm still checking the CCTV footages from the IBS.

"Hmm?" I glanced at her and caught her staring at me.

"You got something on your cheek." She leaned in and kissed my cheek out of nowhere.

"W-what the heck was that about?"

"Pabo. There was a bit of cream on your cheek." She giggled.

"O-oh."

"Mina unnie being sneaky." Tzuyu whispered and smirked.

Mina and I both moved our faces away immediately.

Luckily no one else noticed except Tzuyu about Mina's sneaky move.

"E-Everyone ready?" I closed my laptop and looked at the girls.

"Neeee!" They yelled in unison.

"Alrighty, let's get going." I stood up and helped them bring their stuffs needed.

We were about to walk out when Jayson opened the door hitting me straight in the face.

"What... in... the actual fuck, De Borja!?" I said covering my nose.

"Y-Yah!! M-Mianhe, Reiki!!" He backed up when he saw me giving him a deadly glare.

"Reiki, you're nose is bleeding." Nayeon rushed over to the drawer grabbing a clean cloth and ran back to me and forced my head to look af her while she's wiping off the blood.

"Uhm... thanks." I let out a small smile and patted her. Everyone was staring at us smiling sheepishly but Mina just gave me a cold look.

"Everyone, let's go! You guys will be late! We still have to drop Mr. Park by the company." Jayson said.