Chapter 30 [Advanced Birthday Special for Mina]

[I did a 1 month timeskip on this one xD think of this as an advanced Birthday special chapter for Mina since her birthday is on March 24. 😂😂 or was it March 23? Agh I'm confused but whatever. XD]

It's been a month since the last attack of the killers that threatened Twice. Which means it's a month too ever since we started to ignore each other. The girls are doing great progress with their training. They finally know how to throw strong punches, they can assemble and disassemble a gun in a short time. It's like watching a bunch of assassins disguised as idols.

*5 days later*

Mina

Reiki is acting weird for the past 5 days. He's acting like a protective boyfriend. -_-

"Yah. Your skirt is just too short. -_-"

"So?" I asked.

"What do you mean so? Of course boys would be checking you out especially... t-there."

"Why? Are you jealous, Reiki? I'm just a job for you so you don't have to be jealous." I said with sarcasm.

"I'm not jealous. -_- a girl's body should be covered. You should just show it to the man you'll be living with for the rest of your life."

"So what? You want me to wrap my whole body with clothes?" I asked.

"Your shoulders are showing off too much! Your chest area is almost close to being visible! And your skirt is just too short!" He complained again.

"What do you want me to wear then? And quit yelling. I'm just inches away from you." -_- Aish this guy.

"Wear something more appropriate to your size. Geez woman."

He said as he walk out of the room.

I don't know why I smiled like an idiot. But I did what he said anyways so ended up wearing this:

That was the longest convo we had after a month of not talking

That was the longest convo we had after a month of not talking. During the past month, Got7's Bambam and I had a fling but he knows that we can never be a real couple. I'm glad he understands why and still wanted us to be friends which I gladly took. Bambam deserves someone who would actually love him the way he loved me.

I guess I will never be able to move on from that idiot Reiki. *sighs*

We're having a small party at the dorm with some groups under JYPE to celebrate my 21st birthday. We also invited Momoland, MAMAMOO, Exid, Blackpink, Red Velvet, GFriend, Pristin, SNSD sunbaenims, SuJu and BTS. Jin-ah and RM-ssi made sure that I won't see any sign of Park Jimin. The rest are still mad at him especially that overprotective human being who was here a while ago. -_- both groups are trying to keep them away from each other cause I found out Reiki was fuming mad when I told him what Jimin did during Music Bank last month.