Questions about the Story

Annyeong Haseyo, Yeorobun! Question and answer section with me, Reiki and Twice! I know I said that we'll answer it after chappy 24 but it got me laughing on some parts of the questions so I'm gonna answer it now. Although I won't give any spoilers. Peace~ alright TWICE, Reiki, are you ready to answer the questions?

Reiki: yeah but I'm sure you'll be the one answering most of the time author-nim.

TWICE: *nods in agreement*

From ARIS0029

1. Are Reiki and Mina's brother friends?

Well, they are. How they met will be revealed on Chapter 24. And Mina have no idea that they know each other by the way.

2. Why are the Twice members keep giving their first kiss to Reiki? (I'm not jealous)

Okay, I did laugh at the part enclosed in ( ) 😂😂 like what the previous chapters indicated, all 9 singing goddesses likes Reiki.

Reiki: that's cause I'm too handsome.

Eww. Keep on dreaming kid.

Reiki: -_____- i hate you, author-nim.

Don't worry, the feeling is mutual 😂😂😜

3. In chapter 14, why did Mina smile when she saw a small tattoo on Reiki's body?

Actually the tattoo is on his nape. And Minari, mind answering that question? Since you're the one who saw the tattoo. XD

Mina: wait I thought no spoilers?

Nah just answer it. Haha!

Mina: aish. Alright alright. The tattoo on his nape was TWICE's name written in Korean. I mean their hangul letters.

Reiki: hey how did you know that? <_<

Mina: i saw it when you stripped off your shirt. >_>

Reiki: pervert. -.-

Mina: you wish ice princess. -__-

Alright! Let's proceed to the next question before you two lovebirds end up fighting.

Both: we're not lovebirds!!!

Yeah right. Tss. 😏😏

4. In Chapter 15, who is the woman in the lab and why she tied Reiki.

Technically it would count as a spoiler if I answer who it is and why she tied Reiki on the bed. But it maybe... or may not... be related to the threats upon the girls. Give you a hint though, he'll meet the woman sooner or later.

Reiki: eh jinjja? :3

No I was just kidding pabo -_-

Reiki: namuhae! T.T

So gay. *cringe*

5. Also in Chapter 15, Jayson had found a handkerchief R x S. Isn't it Reiki x Shin?

Reiki: I don't recall giving Shin a handkerchief with that kind of design. Actually I haven't gave anything to her. Haha! So it's probably owned by the guy that blew up my car. Like I said on my Pov, he looks familiar but I don't remember where and how I met him.

Wow. You're getting old then, Rei.

Reiki: you're one to talk author-nim. -_-

20 and still young, mah friend. :P

Reiki: I am months younger than you. Bleeeh! 😂😂😜😜😜

-____-

6. Lastly, what do the bad guys want to do with Twice?

This is the part that I can't answer for now since it might ruin the whole plot of the story. Haha! Mianhe~

-----

Now from a Facebook follower who wanna be called as Ms. Snake. (since she asked me through messenger cause she wanna keep her identity private 😂😂)

Wow what an alias. Suddenly reminded me of Snake Princess 😂😂😂

"Hi author-nim! I have one question for each girl though. I hope you'll let me. I'm a new member of the ONCE fandom so please bear with me. For Nayeonnie, why are they calling you fake maknae? For Jeongyeon, I heard you started to learn the guitar. Can you atleast try to cover one of your songs or any kpop songs in acoustic? If I may suggest,  I wanna hear your cover of Stay by Blackpink. For Jihyo-unnie, why are the other ONCES calling you Thomas The Train?"

Wow. Those are some... weird questions and funny at the same time. Okay Korean unnies, time for you to answer the questions for you.

Nayeon: I actually have no idea why they call me The Fake Maknae. Maybe because... I act more childish than the rest sometimes. Hahaha! 😂😂 especially when doing aegyo or baby voice.

Tzuyu: what do you mean sometimes? You've always been childish, unnie. :/

Nayeon: yah! Tzuyu! 😭

Hahaha! Poor Nabongs. Your turn ostrich, I mean Jeongyeon.

JY: the heck you called me ostrich for? -_-

Hehehe. Just answer the question for you already!

JY: Yes I did start to learn the guitar but I only took 3 lessons 😂😂 I wish I could fulfill your request 😭😭 But I don't even remember how to play the C chord on the guitar, I also don't know how to tune it. Let alone do a cover of Blackpink's Stay. Mianheee~

If you wanna see Jeongyeon try playing the guitar, you can watch their episode on Weekly Idol and look what she almost did to the poor guitar! Hahahaha!

JY: yah! Why would you tell them that?!

Cause I feel like it. Now it's down to you GodJihyo.

JH: They called me Thomas The Train cause they said my eyes are similar to Thomas' eyes. T___T I have such mean members. Hmph.

Pfft... 😂😂😂 Choo choo!! *runs away*

JH: get your ass back here author-nim!! *chases*

-----

Continuation of Ms. Snake's questions will be answered later! Thanks, everyone! ❤️❤️❤️

-Ash