Chapter 35

After my talk with Maki-san, I walked back into our room. As soon as I walked inside I was engulfed with a tight hug and almost slipped.

"Aigoo~"

MN: yah... I missed you, jagi. *pouts*

I couldn't stop myself from letting out a small laugh. For the past three months that Mina and I have been together, this is like the first time I've seen this side of her. She's like a lost little kid.

"I was just talking with Maki-san, jagi. I didn't went anywhere so no need to miss me that much." I said and got a frown as a reply so I pecked her lips.

MN: YAH!!

"What?"

MN: I haven't brushed yet or even gargled since I just woke up like 10 minutes ago.

"So? It's not something to be so embarrassed about, jagi." I smiled warmly at her and kissed her forehead. We were enjoying that position of ours until someone cleared her throat.

"Whoops. Sorry. I forgot that you girls are here." I let out an awkward laugh but Chaeng just hit my shoulder.

CY: neomuhae, hyung-ssi! *pouts*

"Haha. Mianhe, baby cub." I pulled away from my hug with Mina and hugged Chaeng. I've grown real close to the maknae line especially Chaeng. She reminded me of my little sister.

(Whaaaa...? You have a little sister?!) Stop acting like you don't know author-ssi -.- you're the brains behind this series afterall -_- (Smartass.) learned from my penguin. *wriggles my eyebrows* (ew. So gay.) -_-

CY: yaaaaah~ you're almost squishing me, hyung. *frowns*

"Haha. Sorry sorry."

I checked the time on my phone and my eyes widened as I look at the date today.

"Huh..." I mumbled. I guess Mina heard since she looked at me worriedly.

MN: what's wrong jagi?

I looked at her then the girls who were also staring at me as if waiting for my answer. I just let out a smile.

"You girls will see."

-------

We dropped by on a nearby flower shop and bought some white lillies with white roses.

DH: where are we going, hyung?

"Sit back and wait." I smiled while  driving. A car is following us, Maki-san's security team to back me up if ever.

After 10 minutes, we pulled over at a cemetery. As soon as I got out the car, the girls did too with the security team nearby.

The girls' eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I only manage to let out a small laugh and walked off with them following behind me.

I stopped in front of a grave and put down the flowers.

(A/N: Japanese language alert.)

"Sorry I haven't dropped by around at all lately, little sister. I have been quite busy. Happy 1st death anniversary Yuyu."

MM: eh? You have a little sister?

I only responded with a nod and kneeled down to wipe off some of the dust on my little sister's gravestone.

MN: Yuki... Tachibana?