Chapter 17

"Okay, the Music Bank will be on Friday. And JYPE alongside with BigHit Ent decided to have a Twice and BTS dance performance. Since there are only 7 members of BTS, I'll only pick 7 girls from Twice for the collaboration dance. Of course you girls will perform some of your songs originally together."

If you're wondering where are we, we're at JYP Ent. meeting room right now and that was JYP speaking.

The girls were in awe.

"How are the pairings will be, JYP-nim?" Jihyo asked

JYP looked at the paper he's holding before speaking up. "The pairings will be... Momo and Suga, Tzuyu and Jungkook, Sana and Taehyung, Chaeyoung and RapMon, Jihyo and Jin, Dahyun and J-Hope and lastly... Mina and Jimin." His eyes wandered at the mentioned girls.

Hearing the name 'Jimin' ticked me off.

"Okay with all due respect sir, why am I here again? I mean... I'm just a bodyguard. I should be waiting outside." I spoke up making everyone turn to me.

"Ah, right. I have something to talk to you about after this meeting so stay here." JYP

"Oooooo... kay?" I leaned back and let them continue with their meeting when I heard Momo and Sana teasing Mina.

MM: ayiieee!! Mina's partner is Jimin-ah! Looking forward for a great JiMina moment at Music Bank! 😍

JiMina? Psh. Please. MinRei is better than JiMina -_- wait what? Don't mind that!!

SN: yah! Mina is blushing! Hahaha! JiMina is real!! 😍
MN: q-quit it you two. -/////-

So annoying.

I plugged my earphones to avoid their noise

"Reiki hyung! Can we continue that movie date after?" Tzuyu took the other earphone bud and shoved it on her ear and asked out of nowhere making the J-Line turn their attention to us. I can sense a stare that is cold as ice. And yep, Mina's stare is what I meant.

"Hmm? Yeah, sure. Besides I wanna know more about your father--- I mean your ancestor." I joked.

TY: ............

Okay so she didn't get that joke but yeah whatever. Hahaha

TY: yay! Thank you, hyung!

After saying that Tzuyu gave me a kiss on the cheek and leaned her head on my shoulder. I just smiled and let her, giving her a pat on her hair. And again, Mina is shooting deadly stares at me. Meh. What a drag.

Wait.... I know you're wondering about the arrangement.

Here it is....

       Sana-Momo-Mina-Nayeon-Jayson
Jihyo                                                  JYP
         Dubu-Chaeng-Me-Tzuyu-Jeong

So... yeah. Basically that's the seating arrangement inside the room. Mina is sitting across me, shooting dagger like stares at me but I chose to ignore it and focused on Tzuyu who was already making fun of my hair.

"Yah, pabo. Quit it. You're messing up my hair." I told Tzuyu.

TY: but your hair is too tempting to play with, hyung. *pouts* i made a lot of hair styles of it already.

I chuckled at her aegyo style to persuade me on letting her play with my hair.

"Pfft. Whatever Yoda."