Chapter 31

I woke up with the rays of the sun shining down on me. I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them. Huh. Was that just a dream?

Hahaha! Just kidding 😂😂😂

I looked beside me and smiled when I saw a human penguin sleeping with her head on my chest, her leg on my leg, and her penguin arm above my body.

I gently ran my hand on her beautiful black hair and kissed her crown. She suddenly moved and started to wake up.

"Morning sleeping beauty."

She looked up to me when she heard my voice and smiled then snuggled into my neck.

MN: morning..

Damn that sleepy voice is sexy as hell.

"Did you sleep well?"

She just hummed a response and moved her hand to my bare chest. Yep. I'm shirtless right now.

MN: how long did you practice that song?

"Almost 2 weeks, I think. I had to get a few punches here and there just so those girls can make me realize what I've been missing." I said and she got up a bit.

"You okay?"

MN: you went through that struggle... all that trouble just to get me back?

"Mhmm."

MN: pabo. All you had to do was tell me you love me. I'm not like any other girls Rei who would want effort from guys just to be impressed.

"Nah. I'm the one who insisted for them to help me. I wanna express how much I regretted being an idiot in the past." I touched her cheek with my free hand while my other hand is on her hand above my chest and smiled warmly.

MN: what a sweetheart. Your Korean last night was amazing though.

"Had to learn as much as I can."

She smiled and was about to kiss my cheek but I moved my head in time and caught her lips with mine instead.

She was stunned and suddenly slapped my chest playfully while blushing so hard.

MN: yah! You caught me off guard! *pouts*

"Haha. I love yo---"

"YAH LOVEBIRDS WAKE UP! Breakfast is ready!" A yell outside the door can be heard.

MN: that yelling is just too familiar.

"None other than Jihyo."

MN: mhmm.

"How the hell can she yell that strong for a girl?"

MN: beats me. She has the highest vocals in the group so I'm not surprised anymore.

"Huh... looks like it."

JH: YAH! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM BEHIND THE DOOR YOU KNOW!!

"Haha! Alright alright. We'll be downstairs in 5 minutes, Ji."

Mina pecked my lips and got off the bed and I was surprised when I saw her wearing that huge white, v-neck t-shirt of  mine, on top of that, that bed hair of hers is adding to the sexiness she's already giving.

I gulped.

MN: you okay, Rei?

"Yeah. You just looked so sexy in my shirt." I gave her a smile and she blushed. I laughed a bit and got up as well. I went to her side and kissed her forehead and took her hand in mine and walked out OUR room after I grabbed a clean shirt from my closet and hung it in my shoulder.