Chapter 5

Reiki

"YOU?!!!" A short haired girl yelled at me the moment we walked inside their room.

Who the heck is this girl? And why is she acting like she knows me? -.-

I just raised an eyebrow at her.

"YOU'RE THAT COLD HEARTED JERK WHO IGNORED US WHEN WE SAID SORRY!" She yelled again. -.-

Cold hearted jerk....

Cold hearted jerk....

Cold hearted jerk....

Ah! I remember now. From last night. So she was the one who called me that. According to the folder about her, her name is Yoo Jeongyeon.

"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Yoo." I plainly said.

"Ya! Who do you think you are?! -.-" she asked still yelling.

Mr. Park cut her off. "He's Reiki Tachibana. Japan's Famous City Hunter. And the man assigned to protect you until the person behind these threats are caught."

"WHAT?!" All of them yelled in unison. Well... all of them except for the one sitting on their couch and just looked at me.

What's with the yelling today? -_-

"Wait! That's the City Hunter?!" Jeongyeon said while pointing at me angrily emphasizing the word "that's".. "The City Hunter I've heard in the rumors is a true gentleman. Good looking, young..." she stated with her eyes sparkling like she's day dreaming. "...and most importantly... he's not a cold hearted jerk!" She said squinting her eyes at me.

"Y-Ya Jeongyeon... calm down." A girl with Bunny teeth told her. I believe that's Im Nayeon.

All Jeongyeon said was "Tch." and walked up to that quiet girl and sat beside her.

"Sorry for that Reiki." Mr. Park apologetically said.

"No it's alright, Mr. Park." I said faking a smile. Well I always fake a smile ever since that day. Aish. There you go again Reiki. Remembering terrible memories.

"Girls, introduced yourselves."

They all lined up and looked at a short, sort of chubby girl with round eyes.

"1, 2, 3... One in a million! Annyeong Haseyo, TWICE-simnida." They all said in unison and bowed slightly.

After they bowed, they all looked at us and started saying their names.

"I'm Park Jisoo but my legalized name is Jihyo." That round eyed girl said and smiled.

"Yoo Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon said coldly. Meh. That's nothing compared to how cold I am. Hahaha

"Im Nayeon." That bunny looking girl said smiling.

"Kim Dahyun." The girl with colorful hair tips smiled making her eyes almost vanish. Hahaha

"Son Chaeyoung!" Another short haired girl said. She looks like a tiger with her eyes.

"Konnichiwa, Hirai Momo desu." The girl with firm body introduced herself in Japanese.

"Minatozaki Sana." The hyper girl standing next to Momo greeted with a wide smile.

"Chou Tzuyu, the maknae of the group." A tall girl introduced with a smile. Damn she's tall. And her smile... WAHAHAHA! She smiles like Yoda from the movie Star Wars. Call me mean but it's true. Hahaha!

All I can hear from the quiet girl from earlier is mumbling.

"Penguin, say it a little louder. They can't hear you." Sana told her and put her hands on the quiet girl's shoulder shaking her a bit. Did Sana ate a bag of sugar for her to be this hyper?🤦🏻‍♂️

"Hahaha! Squirrel, stop shaking Mina. You're making her dizzy." Momo said while laughing and munching on a Pocky but Sana just kept shaking Mina or whatever the quiet girl's name is.. wait when did Momo started eating?

"M-Myoui Mina." The quiet girl spoke up and caused Sana to stop shaking her. Well that made her stop.

"Hey, Reiki, let's make a dynamic introduction too. 1, 2, 3... ann---" I cut off Jayson, "I'm Reiki Tachibana. Japan's City Hunter and this idiot beside me is Jayson De Borja. Nice to meet all of you and I am terribly sorry about the way I acted last night." I said and bowed to them.

"Buzzkill." I hear Jayson mumble so I glared at him.

"It's okay." Nayeon said and smiled.

"Uhm, Jayson can you come with me for a sec?" Mr. Park asked Jayson and Jayson just nodded and they both left the room and left me standing still infront of these girls as they start to walk to their beds. Well Mina went back to her old place at the couch and since the couch is a bit huge I walked up to her.

"Mind if I share the space?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said in a low voice and smiled so I sat beside her.

Wow. She have a cute smile. Wait, what? What are you saying, Reiki?

I just looked at them doing their own little things like Momo who's binge eating right now. Sana cuddling to Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung while laughing and in hyper mode. Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon on the other bed teasing each other. And well... Mina who's beside me playing at her phone.

To be continued....