Flashback 2

Reiki:

After our date, I immediately went to the airport to pick him up. I don't know but something feels off. *sighs*

"Hey Reiki boy!" A guy called out and I looked over.

"Oh it's just you. -_-" I coldly said. That guy by the way is my right hand man. Jayson. Jayson De Borja. Same age as me. 18 years old.

"Wow. Nice way to welcome me back." He said with a frown.

"Hahaha! Aren't you used to this bro? That's my way of saying I missed ya." I said and man hugged him. "How was the mission? Heard your client is pretty hot." I said with a smirk and nudged him.

"She's sizzling hot, man. And she got a thing for me." He laughingly said. Well, any girl would fall for him. He's charming. Too charming for a guy with glasses to be honest. But still... I'm more handsome. Hahaha!

"Well... Let's head home and put your things down. I am taking you out." I said and helped him with his luggage.

"Boy's night out?" He said with glimmering eyes.

"Boy's night out." I replied with a wide smile.

"oh yeah!" We both said in unison.

This is gonna be fun.

*FAST FORWARD* *NIGHT TIME*

Around 8pm now and we're heading off to our usual club. Boy's Hide Out. It's been 3 months since we went there together. He got a three month mission so, yeah. After 30 minutes of drive, we arrived outside the pub. As usual, a lot of teenagers didn't get to enter the pub. As for me and Jay, VIP entrance baby! Hahaha!

"Hey dynamic duo." The bouncer greeted as he opened the door for us. "Glad to see you again, Jay."

"Thanks, Mikey." Jay said and they did a bro fist and same with me. Oh he's the owner of this pub too.

"Hey Rei, I gotta tell you something." He said after our bro fist which kinda made me feel uncomfy. I know Jayson was looking so I turned to him. "Go ahead first, man. I'll catch up"

Jayson nodded and went to our usual area inside.

"What is it, Mikey?" I said looking at him.

"She's here." He simply said.

"Who? Shin?"

"Yeah. She's with another guy."

"A-another guy?" I said with a shocked expression. I immediately took my phone out and texted her.

To: Shin
Sent: 08:36pm

Hey baby, where are you? I'm at the pub with Jayson.

A few minutes passed and my phone vibrated.

From: Shin
Received: 08:40pm

I'm at home baby. Resting. Take care okay? I'm going to sleep. Good night. Saranghae ❤😘

I showed Mikey the text.

"Look over there." He pointed somewhere inside. "Is resting supposed to look like that?"

I stood still for a moment. My mind is buffering with what I'm seeing right now. She's kissing a guy. She's kissing him hard and pushing her body against him. And the guy is doing the same too, holding her by her waist with one hand sliding down her ass.

"What the fuck." I mumbled. I turned my hands into a fist. "Thanks, Mikey. I owe you." I said and went to them.

"Well that's a nice way of "resting", Shin." I said and she immediately pulled away from the guy.

"R-Reiki? W-what are you--- baby it's not what it looks like. I-it was just a dare." She defended herself.

"Hey man, who the fuck are you?" The guy asked and grabbed my shoulder.

"Get your hand off of me." I looked at the guy in front of me with no emotions.

"You don't boss me around you mother---" I cut him off when I punched him really hard and made him fall on the floor. The music turned off and everyone was looking at us.

"Ross! Reiki what the hell?!" She said and helped Ross or whatever that guy's name is.

"Why you ass!" He threw a punch on me but Jayson blocked it with his palm effortlessly.

"Not one punch can land on him as long as I'm here." Jay said and gripped Ross' fist tightly and made him scream in pain.

"Jay, it's enough" I said and I removed his grip off of Ross' fist before he break it.

"Damn it! Who the fuck are you freaks?" Ross asked us.

"I'm the boyfriend of the girl you were kissing." I coldly said.

"Hah! Boyfriend? For fuck's sake, I'm her boyfriend. We've been dating for a year now. Today's our anniversary and she's giving me the part two of her present but you ruined it."

I looked at Shin coldly and asked her. "Is it true?" She didn't answer. "Shin, is it true?" I asked again trying to control my voice not to shake but still no answer. "IS IT FUCKING TRUE?!!" I lost control and screamed.

Shin looked at me. "Yes, Reiki. It's true. The reason why I was late earlier is because Ross and I had sex last night and I overslept."

I felt my world crumble around me.

"How could you, Shin? How could you do this after everything we've been through?" She looked at me with no emotions while I was asking her. "Now I know. Now I k ow that you're nothing but a stupid bitch!"

*PAK!*

"We've been through? Heh. Please Reiki. There was never an "us" since day 1." She said after slapping me and grabbed Ross' hand and walked out. "Let's go babe." She said and dragged him out of the pub.

"You two are banned from Boy's Hide Away from now on." Mikey told Ross and Shin as he pushed them out of the pub.

Everyone went back to dancing and drinking like nothing happened.

Mikey walked over to me and Jayson. "You boys okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, Mikey. Thanks." I said with a weak smile as tears escaped my eyes.

"Come on, Rei. She's not worth it." Jay said and put his left arm on around my arm and gently guided me to our table.

"Drink all you want boys." It's in the house." Mikey said and smiled.

"Thanks, Mikey" Jay said as we took our seats.

I started chugging the vodka in front of me. I'm drowning myself in liquor tonight.

After a lot of drinks, I don't know what happened next.

-End-

Omoooo.. Tsk tsk. Tragic for Reiki. Stay tuned for more :) Chapter 1 will start after this chappy! Present time naaaa! :)

~ Ash