Chapter 29 [Part 1]

"You have got to be joking me! Why the hell am I gonna do that?" I asked almost yelling with JYP's request.

He wants me to train the girls in combat. Handling guns and shit.

This is the thing he really wanna discuss with me and the girls 3 days ago?

He haven't mentioned about this thing 3 days ago due to the incident and after seeing that video. But he did talk about the schedule of the girls 3 days ago.

JYP: so they can protect theirselves if you're not around.

"Persé, that's the main reason why you hired me for this job. You hired me for one job and one job only and that's to protect them which includes keeping an eye on them at all times."

JYP let out a sigh.

JYP: not all times you can keep an eye on them, Reiki.

"Do they even know anything about guns? Can they even lift the gun up using one hand? I don't think so."

JY: hey we don't look like it but we know a thing or two about guns.

I turned to Jeongyeon lifting an eyebrow. "Really? Alright then." I pulled out my gun, taking out the magazine and making sure there is no bullet in the cage, and laid it out on the table in front of them. "If you really do know a thing or two about guns, what kind of gun is this then?"

She looked at the gun then to me.

JY: obviously a pistol.

"What kind?"

JY: a black... pistol?

I was about to call her a pabo when someone decided to speak up.

MN: it's a customized, hammerless Desert Eagle. Customized trigger and extended Magazine that can carry 16 bullets instead of 8.

Everyone was in shock. Even me.

"Interesting. Well being a gamer, I don't know why I was still surprised that you know."

Mina just shrugged.

"Then how about this?" I said as I laid my revolver in front of her.

Mina picked it up and looked at for a bit.

MN: a Colt Python with long range nuzzle and can reach the target 100 meters away.

And again I was stuck.

"Still not gonna teach them." I picked my guns and put it back on my holsters on both sides.

JYP: please Reiki. Once this mess is over and you'll be going back to Japan, who's gonna keep an eye on them everyday?

"Their managers." I was about to stand up when Saeko butted in.

Sae: if you're not willing to teach them cause you think you can protect them 24/7, then there's probably no need for me and Jayson to stay here and help you then, right? Which means we can go back to Japan while you continue on your ONLY job.

She emphasized the word 'only' making me glare at her while she just smirked. JYP might've noticed it cause he suddenly spoke up.