Shifting-Bucky Barnes

(Y/N)'s POV:

What's fun about comfort characters is that you don't ever actually get to hug them or be told how much you are loved by them. You just get to rewatch the 45 minutes of screen time that specific character has. Today was going to be different. I had plans to shift to my perfect dream reality and see my comfort character in person. Well, in a dream.

I had made my script and I was at the moment listening to some calming rain white noise on my phone. Everything was perfect. So I dozed off and thought about where and who I was going to. 

"Bruce! It's a molecular stratitude there isn't much science to it!" I heard Tony yell to Bruce as I then heard robot gears moving and then I opened my eyes and saw Nat standing over me. "Hey! Guys! She's waking up!" She yelled as everyone crowded around me. 

"How are you feeling?" Steve asked as I nodded and smiled. "Fine, just tired," I said as I sat up. "Well, you can try to get more sleep if you'd like," Bruce said as I shook my head. "No, I need to go see him," I said as Steve smiled. "He's in the training room sparing with Sam," He said as I nodded and then ran down the halls and then finally reached the sparing room. The walls were all made of glass so I could look inside and see him throwing punches at the bags filled with rice as Sam lifted weights in the corner of the room. 

"Look who finally woke up!" Sam exclaimed as he walked over to me and hugged me. I smiled and then Bucky turned around. "I will leave you two be. I think it's time for my smoothie," Sam said as he left the room. 

"How are you feeling?" Bucky asked me as I smiled. "So much better now," I said as I then ran over to him and hugged him. He smelled like sweat and dirt but I didn't care because I was finally in his arms and he was holding me tight telling me how much he cared for me and how he was going to protect me from everything and everyone that ever tried to harm me. 

I felt safe and warm. "Let's go wash up and then get something to eat," He suggested as I took his flesh hand in mine and we walked into his room together. He took off his shirt and I examined his scars around where his metal arm meets his skin. It looked as if he had tried to rip it off of himself at some point. 

I shuddered at the thought of him being in pain. 

I think that is part of the reason why I chose to have him as my comfort character. He and I shared pain. It might not have been the same pain since I am not a hot guy from the 1940s that fell from a train and then got torn apart, but I was definitely in pain one way or another. 

Bucky walked into the bathroom and I just sat on his bed. I heard him turn on the shower and so I just looked around his room. I noticed that there was a box under his bed. I saw it in the mirror that was standing next to his dresser. 

I opened the box and inside were papers cut out of books and magazines that have articles about him or Steve. I then found a journal and inside of the journal were all these memories Bucky had as a small kid to now. He was writing things down just in case his mind got wiped again. My heart broke as I went through the box. 

I then heard the shower turn off so I put the box back. I then went to his dresser and pulled out a shirt and boxers. Not for him, though. I wanted to wear something of his since I was only going to be here for a short minute. 

He walked out of the shower and he smirked at me as he saw me on his bed wearing his clothes. "Are you hungry?" I asked as he nodded. "Then come eat," I said as he smiled and then got on the bed and started to make out with me. His towel that hung around his waist slowly started to fall off but he caught it in time and then we stopped kissing so that he could get dressed and then we could go back downstairs so that we can actually eat.