Christmas with Sebastian Stan

(Y/N)'s POV:

Sebastian always spends Christmas in Romania with his family but this time he decided that he wanted to spend the holidays with me and we would visit his family right when the holiday season starts.

So right now, Sebastian is at the grocery store with my sister's fiancee while me and my sister help our parents set up the house for Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family.

"That is so sweet of Sebastian to want to help out for the holidays." My mom said while glazing the ham. "Yeah I think he just misses helping his mom out on Christmas Eve." I said while cutting sweet potatoes. "I think he liikkeess you." My sister said while swaying her hips like she was making fun of me. I just rolled my eyes as I heard the front door open.

"So we couldn't find the Eggnog that your mom likes but we did find the next best thing." Sebastian said as he walked into the kitchen and started to pour my mom a cup of nog. I just smiled at him and he looked over at me while setting the glass down.

"Hey, I never asked you what you want for Christmas." He said while wrapping his arms around my waist. "NOT IN MY KITCHEN!" My sister yelled while throwing a carrot at me. "Don't waste the food Sadie Mae!" My mom yelled at my sister. I just stood there laughing at her. "And (Y/N) (Y/M/N), don't be fonduing in my kitchen." My smile faded and Sebastian slowly walked out of the kitchen.

I followed behind him and he walked into the living room. My grandma was in there with my cousins and my uncle. Sebastian sat down next to the Christmas tree and grabbed my arm and I sat down in his lap.

We sat there for awhile while watching Christmas movies. "Dinner is ready. Sebastian can you help me with the ham?" My yelled from the kitchen. "Yeah. Coming!" Sebastian yelled back while getting up and walking into the other room.

Sebastian's POV:

I walked into the kitchen and started to help her mom with the ham and turkey. I picked up the plate of turkey just as (Y/N)'s grandma walked in and started to help garnish the food. I was holding the turkey and out the corner of my eye I saw (Y/N) standing there with her phone so I turned and made a funny face at her knowing she was gonna post the picture.

 I was holding the turkey and out the corner of my eye I saw (Y/N) standing there with her phone so I turned and made a funny face at her knowing she was gonna post the picture

"Sebastian you can put that on the table next to the ham." (Y/N)'s mom said as she put the cornbread on the table. I just smiled and walked into the dining room to set the turkey down. (Y/N) went and sat down and started to make people's plates.

After dinner we opened some presents and then her grandma, uncle, and cousins left. Her sister and soon to be brother in law stayed a little later so that they could help clean up before they come back tomorrow.

I sat down on the couch when I knew I wasn't needed anymore.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was walking around downstairs making sure I had cleaned everything when I realized Sebastian was no where to be seen. "Sebastian?" I yelled throughout the house. "I think I saw him in the living room." My sister said as she walked out the front door. "Okay, thank you. See you guys tomorrow morning." "Yeah get some sleep we have a big day." Her fiancee said as he shut the door behind them.