They Take You to a Wedding- Preference

Bucky Barnes-

Today is a day like any other. A few of us are out on a mission and all we have to do is track down the bomb and then dismantle it. "James and I are on route to find the bomb," I said through the intercom as Bucky and I fought our way through a group of guards. "I know this might be a bad time to talk about it but Vis and I would love for you guys to come to our wedding," Wanda said while Bucky and I stopped and looked at each other like they are crazy for bringing this up now. "You really couldn't think of a better time to talk about this?" Bucky said all out of breath. "Well, given our circumstances we have a 25% chance of leaving this place alive so Wanda and I wanted to make sure you said yes before we left," Vision said causing James and me to walk towards the bomb a little more cautiously. "Vis, I've got the bomb and now I'm headed your way," I said while I carefully held the bomb and Bucky cleared a path for me. Once we reached Wanda and Vision, Vision dismantled the bomb and the rest of us made sure that the agents stayed clear. We made a run for it once the bomb was dismantled and then took the evidence back with us so that Bruce and Tony could do research on it. As we entered the Base, Bucky and I headed for our room so that we could wash off the blood and dirt. "Hey! (Y/N)," Wanda called to me as James walked off. "Yeah? What's up?" I asked as I turned to her. "I have a question for you and Nat, do you mind walking with me to Nat's room?" I nodded and followed her. She knocked and then we both entered. "Hey ladies," Nat said with a big smile. I waved and then sat next to Nat on her bed. "So I have a big question for you two," Wanda said while shifting in her stance while playing with the ends of her sleaves. "Wanda, what's up sweety?" I asked while walking over to her and holding her hands. "Would you two like to be my bridesmaids?" She asked with a smile. Nat and I screamed with excitement as she hugged us both. "On that note, can I use your shower, Nat? James is using ours and I'm covered in blood and dirt," When I said that they both stopped hugging me and looked at me with disgusted faces. "Yeah, sure." I then walked over to her shower and got washed up. When I got out of the shower, Nat had gotten my clothes from my room so I got dressed and then Wanda, Natasha, and I headed out to get bridesmaid dresses and Wanda's wedding dress. She wanted something simple but nice and while we were doing that, the guys were getting suits. I was getting texts the entire time. 'Is this good?' Bucky would text me and then he would send a picture of a suit that Tony had picked for him. 'No, have Steeb help you.' I replied. 'Steve*' I corrected myself. He then sent me a picture of a suit that Steve helped him pick out. This time it was much more like him. Later that month, we all were stressed making sure everything was in order for the wedding. By the end of the month, we all arrived at a beautiful wedding. "You look amazing," Bucky said while we walked down the aisle together. "So do you," I responded. It was a perfect night and by the end of the reception, everyone had left except Steve, Nat, Tony, Pepper, Clint, Laura, Bucky, Vision, Wanda, and myself. We were all dancing and talking. It was a magical night. "We should get going soon," James whispered in my ear as we danced to the slow song. I nodded and we made a quick escape out of the party.