Blast From the Past- Bucky Barnes

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up in a bed and I was shaking but not like I was cold but like someone was shaking me vigorously. I sat up and looked around. It was a lot of metal and a man in a white trench coat standing over me. "Sorry, a little turbulence," He said while stabbing me in my arm with a needle. I fell back asleep and dreamed about when my life was simpler.

~~~19 something~~~ 

"Steven! I hope you aren't doing what I think you are!" I yelled throughout our apartment. "I'm heading out with Bucky to some fair! Don't wait up!" He yelled back to me as I heard the front door open and close. "Damnit!" I stomped my feet. That was the fifth time this week that James took Steven away from me because they needed 'boy time' whatever the hell that meant. 

I decided to get dressed and meet up with them at the fair. As I pinned my hair in its curls there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it and it was the milkman. "How can I help you, Tom," I said while he handed me the new milk bottles. "I just need your old bottles and then I will be on my way," He said with a sweet smile. I went to the icebox and took out the old bottles and put the new ones inside. "Have a nice day, (Y/N)," He said while walking away. Before I could close the door and finish getting ready he stopped in his tracks. "Have you heard from the boys yet?" "Well, I was just about to stop by the fair now. Why? Is something wrong?" I asked while reaching for my purse. "No, I just saw them walk around with some ladies and figured you should know." I then set down my purse and looked at him sternly. "I don't believe that is any of your business," I said while shutting the door.

I finished getting ready and then headed out. As I walked around the fair I heard children laughing and saw lots of soldiers walking around with their dates. Then they caught my eye. I waved and called their names. "Bucky! Steve!" Then they turned around and waved while walking towards me and two women followed close behind them.

 "Bucky! Steve!" Then they turned around and waved while walking towards me and two women followed close behind them

~~~Back to reality~~~

I opened my eyes again and this time I was in a very bright room. I sat up and saw the same man from before. He was holding a glass of water as he walked towards me. "My name is Doctor Bruce Banner. What is your name?" He asked as I took the water and drank it all. "(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)," I said while handing him the empty glass. "Where am I?" I asked while looking around the room. "Avenger Tower. This place has all the things we needed to bring you back from the half-dead," He said while I looked over to where I heard walking. "How are you doing?" The man asked me while walking closer to me. "I'm fine. You are?" "Tony," He replied. I nodded and then he walked over to the doctor and they spoke while I just sat there and zoned out.

~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! So glad you could make it!" Steve said while I hugged him and Bucky. "I thought you said you were single," One of the girls standing behind James said to him while looking at me. "I'm his friend. Nothing more, nothing less," I said while walking towards a pub. I was so sick of Bucky always finding girls that wanted nothing more than to sleep with him.