They introduce you their friends- Preference

Bucky-

You walk in the door and see a lot of people sitting around relaxing. "Guys this is my girlfriend. (Y/N)." Bucky said as a few people stood up. "I'm Steve Rogers." A tall, blonde, muscular man said while shaking your hand. "Yes, I've heard a lot about you." Just as you said that I guy sitting down with his arms crossed just rolled his eyes. "And you must be Sam Wilson." You said as you extended your hand for him to shake. "I'm Natasha." I woman said as she grabbed my hand to shake in Sam's place. You turn your head and see a guy standing in front of you. "Tony Stark. You've probably heard of me." He said as he extended his arms out like an explosion was happening behind him. Bucky just rolled his eyes and took your hand and you both walked up to a guy working on something. "I'm Bruce it's nice to meet you." The guy said while shaking your hand. "I'm Clint!" I guy yelled from upstairs. "My name is Peter Parker." A boy said as he jumped down from the ceiling. "Is that everyone?" You ask Bucky as he nods and pretends to wipe away sweat from his forehead.

 "Is that everyone?" You ask Bucky as he nods and pretends to wipe away sweat from his forehead

Jefferson-

"When we walk in here just remember that some of these people aren't technically my friends." He said as he opened the door to Granny's. "Wait what is that supposed to mean?" Just as you asked that people were immediately looking up at you. You just stood there very uncomfortably. "Oh! We've never met before. My name is Mary Margret. This is my husband David and our daughter Emma." You shook her hand and smiled. "I've heard of you. Jefferson kidnaped you and Emma before you fell through a portal and David had to find a way to get you out." You said while gripping Jefferson's hand tightly in anger. He just smiled with gritted teeth. "My name is Henry Mills and this is my mom Regina. She's the mayor so you probably know her." "I do know Regina and Zelina, we work together a lot. Also thank you Henry, for reuniting Jefferson with our daughter Grace." He just smiled and then you and Jefferson sat down and enjoyed a nice meal.

" He just smiled and then you and Jefferson sat down and enjoyed a nice meal

Sebastian Stan-

"I really hope you like them, they can be very strange when it comes to meeting new people." He said while setting the table for dinner. "Babe I bet they are awesome if they are your friends." Just then the doorbell rang so you ran to it. "I'm (Y/N) you say as you see a person you've have never met before standing at the door. "Yes what a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm Tom." The man said while hugging you. "As in Tom Holland? Or Hiddleston?" You ask. "Hiddleston. Don't worry, love it gets more confusing when you meet all of the Chris' " He says and you just laugh because you are well aware of the fact that Sebastian knows three Chris'. "Hello. Is this Sebastian Stan's apartment?" A guy holding a bottle of wine asks while setting foot in the open threshold. "Yes! You must be Chris Evans!" You say very happily. You just hear Sebastian in the background laughing at you. "I am. You must be (Y/N)." Chris says. You nod and hug him tightly. Everyone was having fun and then the doorbell rang again. "I'll get it." Sebastian says while getting up. "Now the party can start!" Sebastian yells when he walks back in with someone standing behind him. "Hello, I'm Anthony Mackie." The guy said while shaking your hand. You smile as Sebastian puts on some music. Anthony and you just laugh at him and Chris who are now break dancing in the kitchen while Tom cleans up.

 Anthony and you just laugh at him and Chris who are now break dancing in the kitchen while Tom cleans up