Still Don't Know My Name- Bucky Barnes

(Y/N)'s POV:

Bucky had this thing he did where, because we couldn't be in a relationship, he would come to my room every night saying that he couldn't remember his name. I would help him by holding him and making him feel better. The night would end with both of our clothes on the floor and both of us panting in bed with sheets barely covering our bodies. 

I was right now in my room and it was around 3 am. I was in bed being all cozy when I heard a knock at my door. "F.R.I.D.A.Y. please tell me who is at the door," I said as the AI alerted me that it was Bucky. 

I run over to the door and open it. "Bucky? What's wrong? It's so early," I said as I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer look at him. He was wearing a blue sweatshirt with some grey sweatpants. His short hair had a fuzzled look to it and his metal arm shined through the rolled-up sleeves.

"I still don't know my name and I would die or stay for you right now," He said as he then pressed my bedroom door open with his metal arm and then grabbed me by the waist with his flesh hand. I used my powers and closed the door behind him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips as he took us over to the bed. 

We stayed in bed together until 5 am hit and I woke up to the sudden feeling of Bucky getting up and leaving me half-naked in bed with just the memories of the nasty things we did. 

I got up and got dressed and then went out to the living room where Sharon, Sam, and Bucky were all sitting around having breakfast. "What's the plan for today?" I asked my big brother as he rolled his eyes at Bucky. "Great. Are you two still doing that thing where you are fighting for no reason?" I asked as Sharon looked at me and nodded. 

"Wonderful," I said as I used my powers and put some bread in the toaster. "Do you always have to do that?" Bucky asked as I looked at him. "Beg your pardon?" "You know. Use your mind powers. Do you always have to use them?" He asked as I used my powers and held a tight grip around his neck. 

"If you like being able to breathe the air around me, then yes. I will continue to use my powers," I said as I then let him go and he fell to the ground to catch his breath. "(Y/N), that was a bit uncalled for. Don't you think?" Sam asked as he helped Bucky up. "Oh, so now you two wanna play cops and robbers? How about you two start acting like grown men who don't start dumb fights and then maybe we can talk. Until then, Sharon and I are going out," I said as I took my toast out of the toaster, and then Sharon got up and followed me back to my room. 

"What was all of that about?" She asked as she sat on my bed. "They just make me so mad. Sam thinks he is soooo much more mature than me just cause he is 12 years older than me. Even though I am the one with the actual powers, I am the one who had a real job first instead of this dumb Avenger gig that barely pays, and I am the one with real love life. Or I used to have one. I am not really sure what is going on in that category of my life but at least it is there!" I yelled as I slumped down on my bed next to Sharon. 

"What do you mean love life? Are you seeing someone?" "No, I mean yes? I am not really sure. He just kind of shows up in my life every once in a while and expects sex and for me to make him feel better about all the shit that has happened to him but what about me? I have the bigger shit right now!" I yelled again as Sharon moved closer to me and started to rub my back. 

"It sounds like you need a break," She said as I nodded and then got up and started to go through my clothes. "Let's go out and make the boys jealous that they can't go out with two hot ladies like us," I said as Sharon smiled. "Why would we need to make them jealous? It's not like I like either of them. Do you?" Sharon asked as I shook my head. "I just think it would be fun. That's all," I said as she smiled and started to go through my clothes with me.