Thanksgiving- Preference

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes-

You both enjoy celebrating the holidays with the rest of the Avengers. He likes being around people he calls family. You like it because you get to be with all of your friends and Bucky. His favorite part of Thanksgiving is the food. He could eat a whole turkey to himself and not get sick. Your favorite part is most definitely the part when you all play board games. "Can we not play Twister this time? I'm wearing a pencil skirt." "Sure, we can play Monopoly then." Tony said as he took the game out. "I'm out then, cause I always end up either in jail, dead, or poor." Clint said while standing up and walking over to Nat. "You can't die in Monopoly though." Bucky said while slightly confused. "Exactly my point." Clint said and everybody just laughed at the two of them.

" Clint said and everybody just laughed at the two of them

Jefferson Hatter-

Normally you either get invited to dinner with Emma and her family the night before Thanksgiving day. Then on Thanksgiving Jefferson, Grace, and you will have a nice dinner at home. "It looks so beautiful Jefferson." You say while Jefferson makes Grace a plate of food. "Papa?" "Yes darling?" "Can we drive down main street after dinner?" "Yes, of course. I bet the leaves look gorgeous at night." He sat down after saying that and made himself a plate as you made yours. "As beautiful as (Y/N)?" Grace asked which made you smile. "Well I don't think anyone is as beautiful as her except you." She smiled and so did you. You love how sweet of a father Jefferson is. You sat down and Jefferson winked at you, you just took a mouth full of food. "Why is my papa looking at you like he is constipated." Grace said and you nearly spit out your food.

Sebastian Stan-

Sebastian Stan-

Sebastian really likes going home for the holidays. Romania is always fun in the winter. Sebastian's mom always makes you feel at home. Your mom will sometimes will invite you and Sebastian to your childhood home for Thanksgiving and Seb and you will spend some time at both homes. You like combining both. Seeing his family is always nice but you love your family so when you combine the two it is perfect. "Mom, is there anything I can do to help?" You ask your mom as she is running back and fourth in the kitchen. "No, I have your dad and sister. Besides I need you to set the table." "Yeah, Seb and I did that like an hour ago when you first told us." "Oh. Then yes. Can Sebastian mash the potatoes and can you peel the apples?" You smiled and grabbed Seb's arm. He was now mashing and you were peeling.