Merry Christmas!- Sebastian Stan(Bucky Barnes)

(Y/N)'s POV:

Every Christmas I wake up way too early and just sit in my bed on my phone waiting for my parents to text me and tell me it's okay to come downstairs. As in they finished bringing the rest of the presents downstairs. 'You can come down now," My dad texted me. I was very excited. I walked down the stairs and heard some light laughter. 

(Y/N)'s Mom's POV:

I got the best gift for my daughter this year. She has no clue what is about to happen. I looked over to her present to make sure it was okay. We then started to laugh but we also had to stay quiet. Sadly, her boyfriend couldn't make it to Christmas this year so I got her a great gift to make her feel better about it. 

"Honey, did you text her?" I asked my husband to make sure he texted (Y/N) so that she knew to come down. "Also, did you make coffee?" I asked while he nodded for both. We then got quiet very quickly because we heard some footsteps. 

(Y/N)'s POV:

I walked into the living room and frantically tried to fix my hair since it was standing straight up. "Oh good. You're finally up," My present said. He had a bow on top of his head and I couldn't help but laugh. "Sebastian? Why do you have tin foil wrapped around your arm?" I asked while walking over to my boyfriend that stood under the Christmas tree and had a bright red bow on his head. "Who is this Sebastian guy you speak of? My name is James Buchanan Barnes or Bucky for short," He said while still just standing there like a statue. 

"Whatever just come here and kiss me already," I said while walking over to him and kissing him. My mom and dad took pictures of me kissing my present and Sebastian and I just giggled. "I'm sorry that we couldn't get Sebastian to come home for Christmas but we got the next best thing. I got you Bucky for Christmas," my mom exclaimed out in happiness.

It then got quiet as my mom and dad poured coffee and I handed out presents from under the tree. "Nice pajamas," Sebastian said while eyeing me up and down like I was some piece of cake. 

"Thanks, my boyfriend Sebastian got them for me as a birthday gift," I said while handing him a gift from under the tree that had his name on it

"Thanks, my boyfriend Sebastian got them for me as a birthday gift," I said while handing him a gift from under the tree that had his name on it. "I can't unwrap this. It says it's for Sebastian," He said while handing me the gift back. "Fine," I said while putting it back under the tree. 

"How about you open another gift," my dad said while pointing to another part of the tree. I walked over to where he was pointing and then saw a small box. I then looked at my parents and they looked just as confused as me. I then looked at Sebastian and he was smiling. "Who does it say it's from?" He asked. I looked down and it said 'From Bucky Barnes To (Y/N)' I smiled at my boyfriend and he just smiled as big as he possibly could. I opened it and inside was a pair of socks. "Jee. Thanks, Buck," I said sarcastically. 

The day went on and eventually, I had every present unwrapped and so did my parents

The day went on and eventually, I had every present unwrapped and so did my parents. The only presents left under the tree were Sebastian's but he refused to unwrap them because his name isn't Sebastian but instead Bucky. 

"I really wish my boyfriend was here," I said while slumping down in my seat like a child. "I have to use the restroom. I will be right back," Sebastian said while moving from his place under the tree. 

When he came back he wasn't wearing the bow on his head or the tin foil around his arm. He was just himself, my boyfriend Sebastian Stan. "Merry Christmas everyone!" He said while I ran over to him and he caught me and held me as we hugged next to the Christmas tree. 

"Whoa, are all these gifts for me?" He said while smiling at me. I just hit him in the arm and he laughed and then started to open them. We ate brunch shortly thereafter and then cuddled up next to the fireplace. It was a nice Christmas and I was happy that he was able to show up since I thought he would be stuck at the airport.