Earpiece- Bucky Barnes

(Y/N)'s POV:

Men have needs right? Well. Bucky certainly made it seem so. He and Sam were going around being the biggest badasses in S.H.E.I.L.D at the moment with Agent 13. She and Sam were getting pretty close and as for Bucky, he seemed to get a certain liking to me.  

"So what is the deal with you and Sam?" I asked Sharon as I did my makeup and she did her hair. We were all going undercover at some dumb club. I didn't really feel like doing this but Bucky convinced me. "I should be asking you the same thing about Bucky," She said as I just laughed. 

"Nothing is going on between Bucky and I," I said as she smiled. "Exactly, and nothing is going on between Sam and me," She said as I smiled and then we headed out to meet Sam and Bucky who were posing as our dates. Except I was Sam's and Sharon was Bucky's. 

We walked into the club and it was loud. All we were here for was to see if any of Zemo's fan club was here or not. If they weren't then we could go back home. Sam and Sharon did a routine check and saw that no one from Zemo's side was here which meant we were free to go home. 

"How about we stay and party a little," Sam said as he took Sharon by the hand and dragged her to the dance floor. She looked at me like she was about to GET SOME! I just smiled and then ordered a drink as Bucky smiled at me. 

"What? You don't like to dance?" He asked as I rolled my eyes. "I just am not a fan of clubs. The whole point is to come here and dance then go home and get laid," I said as he smiled. "That's not your type of thing?" He asked as I shook my head. "Not really. I prefer a nice dinner date and then maybe sex by the third or fourth date," I said as he nodded. 

"Would you mind dancing with me? Even if it isn't your thing?" He asked as I nodded and chugged the last drops of my drink and then followed him to the dance floor. 

"You know, they saw a woman and man will dance like they have sex if they truly like each other," I said as he smiled and ground his body close to mine. "Where in God's name did you learn to dance like that?" I asked as he smiled and then continued to dance so sensually with me. 

We danced and then by the end of the night, Sam and Sharon were nowhere to be found. "He probably took her home," Bucky said as we walked back to our table and ordered some more drinks. "So, tell me. What are some other things that you have never done nor plan on doing?" He asked as I smiled. 

"I never plan on having sex in a public place like a bathroom or parking lot, I also hate the idea of one night stands," I said as he laughed. "What? What's so funny about that?" I asked as he continued to laugh. "So you never been invited to a party ever have you?" He asked as I shook my head and then frowned while he continued to laugh. 

"That's okay. I only know these things because I had to keep my cool guy status by today's standards and I don't think a fair and swing dancing is a fun date by today's standards," He said as I looked up and smiled. "Depends on who you ask," I said as he looked at me and smiled. 

"You know what?" He asked as he looked at me with excitement. "What?" "Let's make a deal," He said as I got on the edge of my seat. "Fine," I said as he smiled. "You and I are two attractive people who are in desperate need of sex, to be honest," he said as I just got uncomfy as to where this conversation might be leading. 

"Friends with benefits," he said as I looked at him like he was completely mad. "How do you know what that even is?" I asked as he laughed. "Google is a thing of wonders," He said as I laughed. "You know what. Deal. And I am not just saying that because I find you very attractive and this might be a fun way to torture you since you obviously have a crush on me," I said as he smiled, and then we continued the night just talking and being silly. He then drove me home and I saw him at work the next day.