Pet you get- Preference

Jefferson-

You and Grace wanted to surprise Jefferson with a pet. He loves animals so you knew he would be okay if it were a small animal. Grace's favorite animal is rabbits. You loved dogs so you two made a compromise. Meet dog.

Jefferson couldn't stop cuddling with the bunny

Jefferson couldn't stop cuddling with the bunny. Grace loved him so much and you were just happy to finally have a pet. Life was perfect.

Bucky-

"I don't understand why we need a pet." He said as you went up to each kennel and looked at each dog. "Bruce said it will help with you anxiety and my stress. Also look how cute they are." He smiled and walked up to a dog. "I like this one." "Of course you do, he looks like Steve." You say as you two pet the dog. "We will take this one." You say to the shelter owner. "Okay." "What do you want to name him?" Bucky asked you as you were filling out papers. "Cap. I want to name this dog Cap." You just laughed and looked at hm. "Oh my god your serious?" "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" "Bucky, that is the stupidest name for a dog. I'm not naming my baby that." "We are not naming our baby that, we are naming our dog." He said which made you roll your eyes. He smiled and put the leash on Cap and headed outside. You smiled and followed outside.

 You smiled and followed outside

Sebastian Stan-

Sebastian and you were sitting on the couch and watching Stranger Things when you heard a knock at the back door. Only a few of your friends know that you have a back door so when you went to it your glad that you saw your best friend. "(Y/F/N) what are you doing here?" "Have you and Sebastian had the talk yet?" "What talk?" You ask very scared as to what she might say next. "Have you two talked about pets?" "Yeah why?" She then lifted up her jacket to show a small puppy in her hand. "Oh my god! Where did you find this small baby?" "In a dumpster outside my work." She then handed you the puppy and Sebastian walked up behind you. "Woah, cute dog. Boy or girl?" "Girl." Your friend answered. "She is so cute, but why did you bring her here?" You asked as you handed Sebastian the puppy. "Do you guys want her?" "Oh! Yes totally!" You yelled. "Right Sebastian?" He nodded and kissed the puppy on the head. You hugged your friend and she left you and the puppy. You and Sebastian were now proud puppy parents. You couldn't be happier.

A/N- This one 👆🏻 is actually my puppy

A/N- This one 👆🏻 is actually my puppy. The story is also true, about how we got her. My friend found her in a dumpster and offered her to me. I gladly accepted and now I am a happy puppy mama.