Knight in Shining Armor- Sebastian Stan

(Y/N)'s POV:

"That's disgusting," Sebastian said as he saw me making my favorite late-night snack. "Don't knock it till you try it, sweetheart," I said as he stuck his finger in my snack that I WAS STILL MAKING. He then licked his finger and made an icky face as if he didn't like it. "Can you not touch my stuff?" I asked as he smirked. 

"I'm sorry. I thought you liked it when I stuck my finger in your sweet stuff," He said as I nearly dropped what I was making. "Sebastian! You can't say stuff like that!" "Why not? It's just us here," He said as I nodded and then took my snack off the heat so that I didn't burn it. 

"I mean, you can say stuff like that when we are here at home but you can't say stuff like that when we are out tomorrow with my family. It's bad enough that we have to spend the whole day with my mom and dad but if you keep saying cheap little sex comments all night I might just kill myself before dessert even shows up," I said as Sebastian nodded, and then he walked away.

I finished making my snack and then I followed Seb to bed where he laid down and he turned on Netflix. We watched some random comedy that he picked and then he crashed and I finished the movie and my snack before I dozed off.

In the morning, I woke up first and Sebastian was still asleep even after I did my makeup and got dressed. I was sitting at the foot of the bed and was putting on my shoes when Sebastian groaned and moaned as if I was bothering his slumber. "What are you doing? It's so early!" Seb said as he saw me fully clothed. 

"Today we are hanging out with my family, you need to get dressed and then we can go meet my parents for brunch," I said as he groggily got out of bed and then he put on the sweater that I picked out for him and then I just sat there and watched him dopey walk around the room picking up different clothing items as I laughed at him pick up the two different shoes.

"Bestie, what we doin? Why are you so tired?" I asked as he smirked and then changed one of the shoes back to match the other. "You are the one that kept me up all night," He said as I just looked at him like he was crazy. 

"What in the fuck are you talking about? We didn't fuck last night. You went to bed and watched Netflix and then passed out only three minutes into the movie. Then I watched the rest of the movie and then fell asleep shortly thereafter," I said as he nodded. 

"I think I just need coffee," he said as I nodded and then grabbed my purse and the car keys. I drove us to the restaurant and we stood outside for a little bit before entering because I knew that the second I saw my mother I would start to either cry or I'd wanna off myself. 

It's not that my mom is a bad person, It's just that I am her daughter so she has no filter with words towards me, and that caused a lot of trauma growing up.

Sebastian held my hand and then we entered the Foxy's. That was the name of this little restaurant where we will be suffering for the next few hours. 

You see, my parents have already met Sebastian many times. They are just very rude when it comes to being in public with me and my significant other.

We walked in and I saw my mom and dad sitting at a table in the back. "Hey, mom!" I said with a smile as I hugged my mom. "Oh, honey, you aren't seriously wearing that sweater are you? It doesn't go well with the rest of your..... look," My mom said as I awkwardly smiled and then let go of her to hug my dad.

"Your mother is right, if you need money for shopping we can give you a few hundred dollars if Sebastian here isn't able to provide for you," My dad said as I let go of him and then just looked at Seb who reached for my hand and squeezed it.