Not unless I do it First- Bucky Barnes

(Y/N)'s POV:

I train with Bucky every day. I have the same powers as Peter Parker and the Avengers have been helping me become even better than I have ever thought I would become. "Watch your punches!" Bucky yelled while catching my fist. "Well, I'm tired!" I exclaimed while falling to the ground. "You wouldn't be getting tired if you expelled your energy better," He said while offering a hand for me to take so he can help me up. I smacked his hand and got up by myself. 

"Look, we should go eat and check-up with Coulson to see if we have any missions," He said while walking away. I nodded and decided to head to my room and take a nap. 

As I laid on my bed I heard my bedroom door creak open. "Hey, you wanna head out to get some things for the tower?" Sam asked as he entered my room. I nodded and then we left. 

"I heard you and Bucky earlier in the sparing room," He said while I put some paper plates and napkins in our shopping cart. "Yeah, he goes to hard on me. I'm still getting used to the whole superhero thing," I said while Sam pushed the cart slowly behind me. "So is he," Sam said while I stopped and grinned. "You're right, I need to go easy on him and he will go easy on me."

We finished our shopping trip and then headed back to the tower. I started to put away the groceries and then heard very familiar footsteps being heard throughout the tower. I looked over and saw Bucky walking towards me. 

"Hey, I was talking to Sam and he said that you think I go too hard on you?" I frowned. "That was not supposed to sound as mean as it does," I said while walking over to him. "I mean that we both are new to this whole super thing and I think if we had a small break then we will do much better later," I said while he sat at the table and smiled. "Alright then, would you like to have dinner with me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Oh! I meant to have separate breaks not together!" I laughed it off. "Oh, okay," He frowned. "But, yes. I would love to have dinner with you Bucky," I said while walking away.

Later that night I got ready for my dinner date with Bucky and truly I was excited because this will be the first time we spent more than five minutes with each other without punching each other. "You almost ready to get going?" He called up to me. I smiled and then said I would be down in five minutes. I said bye to everyone and then we left. And boy did he look handsome.

We had asked Tony for a limo to use for our date and then once we arrived it was a beautiful building with lights and music eluminating from the outside

We had asked Tony for a limo to use for our date and then once we arrived it was a beautiful building with lights and music eluminating from the outside. I held his metal arm and we walked inside. 

We laughed, we danced, we talked, and we drank. It was so much fun but we had lots of work to do the next day so we had to leave soon. 

So we got back in the limo and headed back to the Avenger tower. Once we got back home, Bucky ordered a pizza. "we just ate!" I exclaimed while he took his suit jacket off and then sat down on the couch. I shrugged and then sat down next to my mute date. 

"So.... are you going to say anything or are you just going to stare at the television?" "The pizza is on its way but I suggest you get out of that dress so we can watch some movies and gorge," He said while turning towards me. I smiled and then ran to my room to get changed. 

When I walked back into the other room, he was sitting on the couch in a plain black t-shirt and his boxers and he was holding the pizza box on his lap. 

"I'm gonna marry you one day," I mumbled to myself. I then walked over to him and he smiled up at me before I sat down. "Not unless I marry you first," He said while pulling me into a kiss.