Clumsy Times- Jefferson Hatter 🎩

(Y/N)'s POV:

Sometimes I wish I could go back to when my life was simple. I would wake up whenever I wanted to because I didn't have a job, I would walk around town because I had nothing tying me down, I was always protected because my best friend is a pirate, and I was free from worrying I would lose someone that I love.

---Enchanted Forest before the curse---

I woke up in the Captain's part of the ship and decided to go for a walk to the nearest pub. When I was close to the door I could hear bustling people talking and drinks being clinked. The minute I stepped through the door everything went silent. I just stood there and scanned the room for anyone I might know, but not a single face looked familiar.

Then the door behind me opened and closed and an arm wrapped around my waist. "Ah, there you are milady. We should get our drinks now because we don't want to keep my mates waiting." Then people looked at the person and kept talking and drinking as if nothing had happened.

"Thanks, Killian. I don't know what I would do without a Captain like you around." "You'd probably get taken to the Evil Queen to serve her, but that's not my problem now is it?" I laughed and shook my head. "Two pints please," I yelled to the bartender while waving my hand in the air. Killian let go of me and we walked over to a table by the window.

We drank and talked. Smee and a few other crewmates walked in and grabbed chairs around us. Then ladies started to show up so I made my way to the door so no one assumed that Killian and I were a couple. I mean sure he's handsome but he is not my type.

When I walked out the door my skirt got stuck on one of the horses waiting outside. I tugged and tugged but nothing gave, on the last tug my skirt ripped and I fell right in the mud below me. "You have got to be kidding me," I mumbled while getting up and wiping myself off. When I was done wiping myself down I then moved my head up really fast, I think a bit to fast because whoever was standing behind me I just hit in the nose with my head. "Oh, my god I am so sorry." "No worries I shouldn't have been standing right behind you." The man then lifted his face and I could see blood dripping out of his nose.

I cupped my hands over my mouth. "Is it bad?" "No?" I practically just lied to the guy. "Here let me take you back to my ship so I can clean you up," He agreed and we walked to the ship.

---Storybrooke during the curse---

"Would you like anything to drink with that?" I asked Regina as she ordered her food in Granny's. "No thank you," She said with a smile spread across her face. I just nodded and walked away to put in the order.

When the order came out it was a little uneven but I tried my best to carefully put it down on the table, but I failed miserably. I dropped the plater of food and it was now all over Regina's dress. "Oh, my god I am so sorry Regina." "Look what you did!" I felt so bad I grabbed napkins off of the counter behind me so I could clean it up. When the majority of it was clean I stood up. but I may have stood up too fast because when I did I hit whoever was behind me right in the face with the back of my head.

"Oh wow, I feel terrible let me help you put some ice on that," I said while resting my hand on the person's back while they bent down in pain. "Can I have another order while you're at it?" Regina asked with a sour face. I nodded and yelled to Ruby to put in another order.

I took the guy to the back room and sat him down on one of the benches that were there while I got him ice and some towels and bandaids. As I dabbed his face with the wet towel he winced in pain. "Sorry," I said while also flinching because I didn't want to hurt him more than I already had. "You have beautiful eyes, it's like I've seen them before." I smiled at the comment but I didn't respond. I was also too lost in his eyes.

---Enchanted Forest---

I brought the man back to Killian's ship and I brought him down to the Captain's room so he can sit on a bench while I clean him up. I wiped off the blood from his face and he just stared into my eyes. "What?" "Your eyes are beautiful," He said while getting closer. I just blushed and looked into his beautiful eyes as well.

When I put the rag closer to his bloody nose he flinched in pain. "So sorry," I said while cowering, I didn't want to hurt him more.

"Jefferson," He said while staring at me. "Excuse you?" "Sorry, that's my name." I laughed and looked up at him, "(Y/N)," I said with a huge smile.

As I finished cleaning him up we continued to talk about our lives and what we do. Jefferson is actually a really nice guy and I can't wait to get to know him a little more.

---Storybrooke---

Jefferson and I talked forever after I cleaned him up and during my break. He even walked me home.

"I had an amazing time with you," He said while staring at the ground and putting his hands in his pockets. "Sorry that we met cause I hit you in the face." He laughed at my comment and said, "Sorry that Regina can get so easily angry." I smiled at his comment. "Even if she is mad at me that is still not a big enough reason for me to get fired so I think I will be just fine." We then talked some more while outside my house and then we finally said our goodbyes. Hopefully, I will see him again.

---Enchanted Forest---

We kept talking and then I walked him back to his cabin. "I had a lovely time with you, Mr. Hatter," He smiled, "I had a lovely time with you too, Ms. (Y/L/N)." We made our ways and I walked back to the ship.

"There you are! I was just about to send Smee after you." "I'm fine, I just had an amazing time with this man." "Oh?" Killian said while raising an eyebrow at me. I picked up a piece of scrap I found on the ship's floor and threw it at him. "Not like that! Jefferson is sweet and I hope I get to see him again." Killian just smiled at me.

---Storybrooke after the curse---

I was bent down on the kitchen floor picking up what looked like broken pieces of crayons all over the floor. I then grabbed a bucket and put them all in there and set it on the table. I then went into the living room and saw around the tiny table were a bunch of teddy bears so I bent down to pick them up but when I was about to stand back up I heard someone yell, "Wait!" So I waited. "Okay, now you can stand up," I then turned around and saw my husband laughing at me and covering his face in terror.

"Don't worry I'm just picking up Grace's things." He then uncovered his face and kissed me. "I'm so happy I found you again." I then smiled and set down the teddy bears so I could hug him. Then we both heard the doorbell ring and then feet running down the stairs.

"I'LL GET IT!" Grace yelled to us before opening the door to reveal her uncle. "Killian!" She squealed while hugging him. "You're lunch is on the table!" I yelled to her as she ran out the door with it in hand.

"I'm so glad Killian likes taking her to school for us," Jefferson said while still holding me close. I laughed and kissed him.