Little moments- Jefferson Hatter🎩

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up in bed next to my charming husband, Jefferson Hatter. The clock read 8:30am. So I turned over to Jefferson and slightly nudged him in the left arm. "I'm going to go wake up Grace and make some pancakes." I said quietly into his ear. He didn't say anything really, he just turned over and covered himself back up with the blanket.

So I got out of bed and walked down the hall to our daughter's room. I opened the door and went into her room real quietly. I sat down on her bed and kissed her cheek. "Grace? Do you wanna make some breakfast?" Her eyes shot open and she then started to get dressed.

"I will meet you down there okay sweetheart?" "Yes mama." I then walked downstairs and started to take out the ingredients to make pancakes, eggs, bacon, and homemade syrup. It was going to be amazing.

Grace then ran down shortly after and started to help me make the pancakes. "What should we add in this time?" I ask while mixing the batter. She then runs into the cupboard and comes back with chocolate chips. I smiled and she put then in.

Later, as I was putting food on all the plates and she was setting the table I was thinking about how my life wasn't always as perfect as it is now.

--------Many years ago in the Enchanted Forest----------

I was in my bed that was comfy and warm. I had two arms wrapped around me and I snuggled up close to them. Then before I could fully wake up, my bedroom door gets slammed open. "Get up! We have work to do! They have made there way close to the watch tower. It's time to make great destruction. Hook, I need you to play wounded solider." Cora yelled while looking in my closet for clothes. "And what would you like me to do?" I asked while getting out of bed and putting on the clothes she picked out.

"Nothing, you will stay behind with me." "You think I'm gonna let Killian go out there on his own? They will kill him if they find out your plan." "Well then, I guess they can't find out now can they?" She smiled her evil grin and I turned my head to Hook who was also grinning with glee.

"Don't worry love, soon we will be in this new land and I will rid ourselves of that croc. We can start our new lives worry free. We can get our own home, we won't have to share with Cora." He then kissed the top of my head and left.

Little did I know that would be the last time we were ever together.

----Few hours later----

"You bested me, I can count the men that did that on one hand." I heard him say in the distance. "We have to go after him. Those ogres are going to kill him!" I say to Cora who was just standing there without any emotion. "Don't fret it dear, he will be just fine." They then made a deal with Killian and now we were one step closer to getting that compass and heading to a new land.

We followed Hook, and these women to the giant beanstalk. The blonde one went up with him but he didn't come back down with her. "Cora, where is he? You promised-" "Calm down! He's fine. Just follow them and I will get your pirate back." She then disappeared in a gust of smoke so I went after the women.

They made it to the lake and opened the portal. I was about to go after them when I then saw Cora and Hook appear and start to fight them.

They were fighting and fighting when the women then jumped in and so did Hook and Cora. The minute I saw them jump in I ran after while the portal was slowly closing. "Hook! YOU PROMISED ME!" Then when I got to the portal it closed.

-----A few years later----

I was walking around the forest when all of a sudden a portal opened. Out came a girl and a man. "Who are you?" I asked as I put up my sword in defense. "Grace stand behind me." The man said to the girl. "My name is Jefferson and this is my daughter Grace, what's yours?" I then put down my sword, "My name is (Y/N)."

"We are not here to harm you, we were just coming home." He then bent down to pick up his top hat. "Allow me to give you safe passage then." I said as I put my sword away and started to walk in the other direction.

Jefferson's POV:

"So what is your favorite food?" She asked Grace while holding her hand. "I like the pancakes my daddy makes for me." "Well you will have to show me how to make those won't you." Grace nodded happily. "Well it looks like we are here." I said as Grace then turned to me with a big smile spread across her face.

"Papa can (Y/N) stay for dinner?" "I don't know sweet pea, you need to ask her not me." Then (Y/N) looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry honey, I think it's time I get going." Then Grace's smiled faded. "Well will you at least let my papa take you out sometime?" "GrAcE!" I stumbled to yell. "How about you go inside and wash up." Grace then ran inside and shut the door behind her.

"Thank you for walking us here." I said to (Y/N) who was smiling at me. "No thank you, I love talking with your daughter. She is so sweet." Then I walked closer to her and took my hat off. "It really would be nice if I could take you out to dinner sometime." She then kissed me on the cheek and smiled. "Maybe now isn't such a bad idea." She then walked in the house and I followed in shorty after.

" She then walked in the house and I followed in shorty after

---------Now--------

(Y/N)'s POV:

You know thinking back on how my life was with Hook, I'm starting to see how being married and having a daughter is so much better. Besides, Hook is married to Emma now and has his own life. I wouldn't change what I have for the world.

"Jefferson! Breakfast time!" I yelled throughout the house. "Grace can you get the orange juice out of the fridge please?" "Yes mama." Then I turned around and saw a tired Jefferson pulling out a chair so he could sit at the table.

"It looks amazing." He said while kissing Grace on the forehead while she poured him some juice. "Grace helped with everything, she even set the table all by herself." I said as I pulled out a chair for her. Jefferson smiled and started to eat his food.

Grace ate her food and then Jefferson helped clean up. It was such a perfect little life and honestly if I had jumped into that portal in time, I would have broken up with Hook by now, moved into a little apartment, and I would have never met the love of my life.

I guess it is moments like those that can really effect a persons whole life.