I love being inside- Bucky Barnes SMUT

(Y/N)'s POV:

I started off my day at 7 am. I got out of bed carefully and then woke up my dog and cat so that they could go outside to use the restroom. I got started on making some coffee and two protein shakes. 

I then put a load in the dishwasher and then put a load of laundry in the wash. The house was starting to buzz with the noise of all the machines so I put on some music. I was mindlessly dancing when I felt two arms wrap around me. 

"Oh, good you're finally awake," I said as he hummed into my neck from behind. I kissed his head and then turned around to hand him his shake that was sitting on the counter. 

"You better hurry up and go get dressed, Sam is probably waiting for us at the park," I said as he nodded and then took the shake and went to go get dressed. I sat on the couch and drank my drink as I watched the news. 

"What's new?" Bucky asked as he walked into the room with his tight blue shirt on. 

"Same old shit. Some people died. Some people are sad about it and then Sam as our new Captain America is parading around to make people feel better about themselves for the awful shit they have done to our planet," I said as he stood there and took a sip of his shake.

"Well, we should go meet up with him for our run. And remember we can't be touchy so get all your loving out now," I joked as he smirked my way.

 And remember we can't be touchy so get all your loving out now," I joked as he smirked my way

"All of my loving?" He asked as he tilted his head like a lost pup. 

"Yeah, why. What did you want to do to me, Sarg?" I asked as he walked over and I swiftly turned off the television as he smoothly stepped over and got on his knees in front of me.

"It's truly a shame that Sam doesn't know about us because I think he would find it hilarious that I got the Winter Solider to kneel for me," I smirked back at him. He rolled his eyes and then slid my pants off of me. Just enough for him to get his tongue inside of me. 

He ate me all up and I just moaned into his mouth as he then continued. It wasn't long before I came into his mouth and then we stopped so that I could clean up and then we went to go meet up with Sam for our run.

Sam doesn't know that we are sleeping together but he does know that I live with Bucky just to keep an eye on him. 

The girl with mind-melding abilities living with the man that can't control his own mind.

As we lightly jogged next to Sam, we spoke about our next few missions.

"Zemo is staying in Wakanda but that doesn't mean there aren't other freaks out there that are going to try and continue what he and Karli were trying to do," Sam said as Bucky just continued his jog and I could tell he was thinking.

"So, we stop them. We've done it before and even stopped worse. And now you two have me," I said all out of breath. 

"We can depend on you, I don't- we don't need you getting hurt," Bucky said, the concern visible in his voice.