Story Time-Sebastian Stan

Sebastian's POV:

I was in London and I was hanging out with Tom Hiddleston. We are discussing work and after-work activities. He promised me a nice night out with some lovely women and I promised him a nice night out away from work. So, we are going out with one of his college buddies. He didn't tell me much about the guy. Just that he and Tom used to go to school together. 

We are meeting up with the guy outside of some bar. He was then going to show us around town after drinks and then we would hopefully meet some women and get drunk and then fuck around. 

We show up at the bar and I am looking around for a guy that matched Tom's description. Someone with (your color eyes), (your color hair), and was wearing jeans and a grey hoodie.

I looked around and then noticed Tom talking with some woman. "Hey! I thought we are waiting for your friend?" I asked as Tom then smiled at this woman. "Hi, I'm the friend, (Y/N)," She said as she offered to shake my hand. "Oh! I'm sorry! I thought we were meeting a guy! The way Tom spoke of him I assumed he was a man!" I said as Tom and she laughed. 

"I will take that as a compliment," She said as we then stepped into the club and the lights and loud music alone gave me a headache. Tom and (Y/N) led me throughout the club and over to the bar where we ordered our drinks and then got greeted by some fans. 

We then drank and weren't really able to make small talk because of how loud it was but that's okay because I was having fun just staring at (Y/N). 

(Y/N)'s POV:

I know that Tom told me we were just doing this so that he and Sebastian can have a nice day off of work and I was just the tour guide but, I was really liking Sebastian. He's cute, he can down a few drinks and only get a little tipsy, he was a good dancer, and he seemed to like me too since he was only looking at me, not these other women that were all over him and Tom. 

We were dancing and drinking when Tom finally let us know that it was time to walk around town and then meet up with the nice women I had spoken to earlier this morning about them just being fuck buddies for Tom and Sebastian

"We should go to that nice park I was telling you about yesterday!" I said to Tom and we all walked out of the club and headed to the park down the street. Sebastian and I were now royally drunk but Tom seemed fine. 

Tom's POV:

"I WANNA HAVE LITTLE WINTER SOLIDER BABIES WITH YOU!" (Y/N) yelled at Sebastian as he continued to hum the song that was playing in the club even though we were now at the park. "Maybe we should take you guys back to the hotel rooms," I said as I tried to reach for (Y/N)'s arm but she then ran over to Sebastian and started to make out with him. 

"LET'S GO ON THE SWINGS!" Sebastian yelled as they went on the child's swingset at the park and I just stood there and watched them fall in love. 

"When we wake up tomorrow you two are going to be very sick and I will have to deal with that but until then I need you both to drink some water and get some sleep," I said as I walked over to them and (Y/N) was starting to pass out so I went to go pick her up but, Sebastian stopped me and he did it. 

He drunkenly carried her to her hotel room all the way from the park. 

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and the feeling of leftover puke in my mouth. I turned over in bed and saw Sebastian Stan in my bed passed out. 

"Did we sleep together?" I asked as he just shook his head but didn't bother to open his eyes. "Oh shit! I never called those women and told them we went home!" I said as I got up and went to reach for my phone. "Don't bother! I called them and I paid for their cab home after I also helped to get you two into MY hotel room since you both were too drunk to tell me your own," Tom said as he entered the hotel room with coffee. 

"Here, for the both of you," he said as he handed Sebastian and me the two Starbucks cups. We drank the coffee before getting out of bed and heading back to our own rooms. I packed up all my things and then headed for the airport. We were all heading back to LA today and we already had a late start as it is because of how hungover we all were. Tom still seemed to be completely fine. 

After the plane landed, I was walking outside to call an Uber but Sebastian ran after me. "Hey! Wait up!" He said as he then walked over to me. "I just wanted to say thank you for hanging out with Tom and me. I had a lot of fun and hope to do it again soon with just you if you allow," he said as he then handed me a small piece of paper with his phone number on it. 

"Oh! Thank you! Yeah! I had fun too! I will be giving you a call soon! Bye!" I said as he smiled and then walked away. 

"I never thought I would see him again but I guess things change for the better when fate decides for you," I said as I moved a small piece of hair out of my daughter's face. "Why do you always want to hear how we met?" Sebastian asked as he handed our daughter one of her toys. 

"Because I like the way you both talk about uncle Tom and how you two didn't plan on falling in love," She said as she nodded off to sleep. "Yet, we did," Sebastian said as he kissed me.