Sweet story- Bucky Barnes

(Y/N)'s POV:

My friend and I entered the bar and it was very hectic inside. "Can we get 10 shots of tequila?" I asked the bar tender. "What? Are you crazy? We can't afford that! And I drove here, how are we supposed to get home drunk?" My friend asked while I took my first shot of the night.

"You wanted to get out and have a good time, well here you go." I say as I look around and see nobody to flirt with. "Well you might have lucked out and maybe we won't have that kind of fun today." I say and she just smiles.

Just then two guys walk in. One was tall and blonde. The other one was also tall but he was a brunette and was wearing a leather jacket with leather gloves. They were cute.

"Ooh, how about them?" I say as my friend drank her shots. "Sure, why the hell not." She got up and walked over to them. I just laughed and followed behind her.

Bucky's POV:

These two women walked over towards us and Steve and I looked at them. I saw Steve's jaw practically drop, but honestly mine was on the ground.

 I saw Steve's jaw practically drop, but honestly mine was on the ground

"Hello, I'm (Y/B/N). This is (Y/N)." One of the girls said. I just looked at (Y/N) the entire time. "I'm Steve and this is Bucky." Steve said since he realized that I was still staring.

"Hello, You boys don't happen to be looking for just a fun night to hang out? No strings attached." (Y/N) said while holding four shot glasses. I smiled and she handed me one. "Well I'm not doing this alone." I say to Steve before I drink the shot. He then takes the other one and now we all were doing shots.

"Would you like to dance?" (Y/B/N) asked Steve. He smiled and they walked off. (Y/N) pulled up the chair that Steve was sitting in and she just sipped his drink and moved closer to me.

"So, what do you do?" "Sleep." I responded. "I mean for a living." She rolled her eyes. I was about to respond but I thought about what I do for a living and honestly all I do is sleep. I've been asleep for 70 years but have been woken up every few years to kill someone. Also I just got woken up again to fight a giant purple grape.

"Ummm, I ......." "I'm a martial arts instructor." She cut me off. "Nice." I just drank my drink uncomfortably. It's been awhile since I've flirted with a girl, I guess I'm a little rusty. So I got up and offered her hand to dance.

She took it gladly and we walked over to the dance floor next to Steve. She was a very good dancer, I was impressed. "Tell me, where did you learn to dance like this?" I said while we swung dance around the room. "I've always loved dancing." She said while smiling.

" She said while smiling