How you met- Preference

Bucky-

"I don't understand why I need to go train with a bunch of old men." You say to Sam as he just looks at you like you said the funniest thing ever. "Don't worry they are not that old." He said as two guys walked over and one was slightly taller than the other. The one that kept staring at you had dark brown hair and his left arm was made of metal, but that didn't bother you. You still thought he was very cute. "So when are the old guys getting here." The blonde one laughed. "I'm Steve and this is Bucky." You looked shocked. "I thought that. Never mind we live in a world with guys that turn into green creatures and girls that can move things with their minds, I don't know why I'm shocked about old guys looking like 27 year olds." Bucky smiled at you. "This should be a fun training day." He thought to himself.

" He thought to himself

Jefferson-

You were sitting in the library with Belle and were reading a book about shapeshifting and portals. "I think you have to buy the book before you read it." A gentleman said standing in front of you. "Yes I know but I was just browsing trying to find the right book on portals." You stand up and he looks at you with the most wonderful gaze that had ever been shared with you. "I can tell you a lot about portals because I am a portal jumper." He said while taking his hat off. "So am I but I lost my powers." You say and he looks at you like it was the most amazing thing he had ever heard. "Maybe one day we can jump through some portals together?" "Yes indeed...." I say waiting for him to tell me his name. "Jefferson. And you are?" "(Y/N). Very nice to meet you Jefferson." He winked and out his hat back on.

" He winked and out his hat back on

Sebastian Stan-

You are a YouTuber and were doing an interview with the one and only Sebastian Stan. "So it is very nice to meet you Sebastian." "Yes and it is great to be here, (Y/N)." "I have interviewed Chris Evans and Tom Holland, but this is truly amazing. Bucky was always my favorite avenger and I love Once Upon a Time so much and I was sad when I realized that Jefferson was not going to be on the show anymore." "Yeah I got the job to be Buck and Adam and Eddie decided that they didn't need Jefferson anymore anyway so all around it ended very good." You smiled and continued the interview. The whole time he kept smiling at you and it was definitely making you blush.

 The whole time he kept smiling at you and it was definitely making you blush