You Introduce Them to Your Friends- Preference

Bucky-

Bucky and I have been together since the civil war. I have been there to watch over him as he slept in Wakanda. I made very quick friends with Okoye and Shuri as well as T'Challa and Steve. Sometimes when Steve would visit I would sit with him and talk about Bucky. When it was just me I would feed the goats and play board games with Shuri.

After Bucky woke up, I joined him and the gang to fight Thanos in Wakanda. That was where I met Rocket, Groot, Thor, and Vision. I helped as best as I could with trying to take the stone out of Vision and then I was needed on the battlefield so I helped Bucky fight off the evil army. 

I then was beaten to shit by Thanos himself and then I got up to go find Steve and Bucky but when I did, Steve informed me that Bucky had disappeared. I don't know what happened but Thanos snapped and now half of my friends were gone. 

I spend the next five years with Steve and Natasha

I spend the next five years with Steve and Natasha. I helped keep the rest of the world calm and sane as we dealt with so much loss. One day, we found out that Scott and Tony had a plan. It was a bad plan but it might also work. 

I went with Steve and Tony to help find the tesseract and help kick some Hydra ass. We failed that mission and then somehow also succeeded. We lost Nat and then we eventually had all the stones and Tony had made a new gauntlet. Bruce snapped and his Hulk form saved him from dying. 

Later, we got attacked by Thanos and his army again. "I thought we killed this asshole!" I yelled as I ran threw tunnels with Clint. "I guess it didn't take!" He yelled back as he tossed me the gauntlet. 

We made it out alive and then realized that we had walked right into a fight. We fought and fought but then Steve and I heard something in our coms. "On your left." We both looked and saw Sam and Bucky. My eyes filled with tears and I ran over to Bucky. We got in a ready position and then fought until we had no more fight left in us. 

Then, the bad guys started to disappear. I ran over to where Steve and Tony were and Tony was on the floor with people crowding around him. I ran over and started to cry at what I saw. One of my best friends was dying. 

We all knelt down and bowed to the leader he was. At Tony's funeral, I stood by Sam, Wanda, and Bucky.

After the service, Steve, Sam, Bucky, and I all headed to where Bruce was standing and he was getting the time travel thing ready again for Steve to go return the stones. Steve and I spoke before with Bucky and we knew what was going to happen. 

Bucky and I stood by and watched as Steve handed the shield over to Sam. When I saw Bucky smile, I knew that he was going to be okay.