Your first time at Disneyland-Preference

Jefferson-

"That is not what I look like!" He yelled why inside of the hatter store in Fantasyland. You just laughed at how funny he looked trying to get the hats inside to open portals. "Hey look that guy kinda looks like Killian." You say why on Pirate's of the Caribbean. "That's ridiculous (Y/N) all of these characters are not real." You just roll your eyes at his comment. "Oh my god! (Y/N) we need to hide!" He yelled as Peter Pan started to walk towards you two. "Jefferson. That is a child in a costume." You turn your head and there he was standing behind you looking very embarrassed.

Bucky-

Bucky-

"We need to get some Groot bread!" He yelled while walking to the little mermaid ride. You just smiled behind him like he was a baby seeing Disneyland for the first time, which he was. He was frozen right before Disneyland first opened. Otherwise he would have had so much fun with Steve. "Are you having fun?" You ask him as he screamed at the goat on Thunder mountain. "I thought that the goat was trying to eat me!" He yelled in defense. You just laughed at him the rest of the day you were there.

Sebastian Stan-

Sebastian Stan-

He has been to Disneyland before with his parents when he first came here from Romania but he never went with you. "Can we go on Space Mountain?" You ask while he looks at the map. "Sure. Then maybe on the way we can see how long the wait for Indiana Jones is." As you walk over to Space Mountain, he decides to take a quick detour to get a dole whip and check the wait for Indiana Jones. After your exciting day, you cuddle up under the stars and look at the fireworks. It was such a magical day.