A Wedding to Remember- Sebastian Stan

"SEB!!!" I yelled throughout our house. He didn't answer. I yelled again. "SEB!!!" "WHat???" He yelled back. He was probably in the backyard playing with our dogs. "Did you pack your suit?" I yelled from the dining room. I was getting our luggage into one room so it was easier for him to take them to the car. "Yeah! It's next to your garment bag with your dress!" He yelled back. I smiled as I looked at my dress and his suit.

My sister is getting married and we are driving up tonight so that we can help her and her man. I am the maid of honor and Seb is my date. He is kinda new to the family and we JUST got engaged so he is just showing up as my plus one. 

I then heard the back door open and close. I then heard our puppy bark. "Sebastian? What did you do to our baby?" I asked while crossing my arms like I was mad at him. "Nothing! She attacked me first! I just wanted love but then she came to me and started barking and biting! Your kid is nuts man!" He said while washing his hands in the kitchen. 

I just smiled and then grabbed my purse. "You ready, sunshine?" He asked while walking over to me. I nodded and then looked at the pile of bags. "Good luck taking this to the car," I said while putting my sunglasses on. He put his head down in defeat as I walked out the back door. 

I sat on our outside seating and pet our two dogs while watching Sebastian walk back and forth from the house and the car. He looked so hot when he got all sweaty while loading the car. I couldn't help but stare.

"Okay, the car is ready for your arrival," He said while wiping the sweat from his brow. I smiled while still staring. "See something you like?" He asked while I then escaped my trance. "Let's just get going so that we can beat the traffic. He nodded and then took my purse for me so that I could hold my puppies before I had to leave. 

"I am going to miss you both so much!!!" I said while they both kissed me. "Don't worry your god mama is gonna feed you and love you while daddy and I are away," I said while kissing them back. Sebastian just stood there patiently waited so that his weird-ass girlfriend could do what she needed to do. 

We then got into the car and started to drive away. I plugged in my phone into the aux cord. "Ready for our dance party for three hours?" I asked while pressing play. "This is a five-hour drive though," He said while looking at the only three-hour playlist. "I know but I already know I'm gonna nap for two hours," I said while holding his free hand. 

We sang along to the classic rock songs and Billie Ellish songs that I picked out for the drive. We were singing very loudly and I think the people in cars next to us thought we were crazy which is fine by me because craziness is what keeps me sane.

 We were singing very loudly and I think the people in cars next to us thought we were crazy which is fine by me because craziness is what keeps me sane

I fell asleep shortly after our dance party and Seb had gotten us lunch on our way up the house where the wedding will be. 

We pulled into the driveway as I slowly woke up. It was beautiful some of the decors were already up but now that Seb and I are here there will be much more up tonight so that it can be ready for the wedding tomorrow.