Apart of the Team-Bucky Barnes

(Y/N)'s POV:

I put on my S.H.E.I.L.D. lanyard and then grabbed the files that Coulson left for me. I walked through the halls to where the new Avengers were waiting for instructions. 

I walked in and Sam Wilson was sitting on the couch with Peter Parker, Wanda Maximoff was chilling with Thor, and James Barnes was staring at me. 

"You must be the Avengers," I said while walking in and handing them each a folder from my pile of folders. "Cap," I said as I handed Sam his file. He smiled and then opened the file. "Spiderman," I said as I handed the child his folder. 

I then handed the rest to everyone else. "James Barnes." "Please, call me Bucky," He corrected me. "James, I will call you what it says in the file that Maria Hill wrote up for Phil who then saw it suitable that I give these to you as well as let you all know about the changes that are going to be happening around here," I said while then opened their files and looked at me like I was crazy. 

"As the team leader, I think I will be the one reading this file," Thor said while trying to switch files with me. "Uh-uh. I was called upon. Not as the team leader but as the person to give you instruction. I am not here to tell you what to do but if you don't follow protocol then I will have to shoot you," I said while putting my hand over where my gun sat in my pocket. 

"Look, lady, I don't want to start a second Civil War because you want to tell us what we can and can't do," Sam said while Wanda just sat there and read the file. "I'm sorry, but it says that I can only use my powers on missions." "I believe that is so we don't have another incident like before," I said while opening my file. 

"This must be incorrect," I said to myself while reading what was inside my folder. "Let me guess, big boss man wants you to stay here," Sam said while I slammed my folder shut and then ran over to the phone. 

"No! I am an Agent of S.H.E.I.L.D., not an Avenger!" I yelled into the phone while everyone awkwardly stared at me. I then angrily hung up and just threw my folder on the floor. 

"Well, since you will be staying here for a while I suggest that you learn how we do things around here. For starters, I will use my powers whenever I please," Wanda said while putting her folder down and then sitting back down. "I do all the shopping," Thor said while raising his beer in the air. 

"I'm not Steve so don't expect me to be the team leader," Sam said while going back to playing video games with Peter. "You can call me Bucky," Bucky said while smiling at me. 

I rolled my eyes and then decided to go find which room was empty so that I could move in since those are my new orders that no one told me about. 

I found the perfect room. It was close to everyone else but also had enough room for me to move all my things in. "Do you have any powers?" Bucky asked while standing in my doorway. "Yes, I am inhuman," I said while he just looked confused. "It's what agents call people with powers." He nodded. "What can you do?" He asked while picking up a picture frame that sat on my dresser. I slammed his hand down. "Don't touch my things," I said with a slight flame in my eyes. He nodded and then Sam called us to the living room.

"I just got word that there are some guys from Hydra trying to blow up a school we have a few hours but we need to get going so we can stop these guys," Sam said while everyone got suited up. "I hate Hydra," Bucky and I said while looking at each other. 

We were suited up and had our coms in. "I'll take the roof while you guys work from the floor," I said as they nodded. "I'll go with you," Bucky said. "No need. I can take care of myself." "Just let him go with you," Sam said as I nodded.