Group Chat Catastrophe-Sebastian Stan

(Y/FF)- Your favorite flavor

(Y/N)'s POV:  

"Hey, babe," He said as he walked in the room with this smile that lite up every room he entered. "What are you doing?" He asked as he saw me sitting on my phone. "I entered a group chat where all of these girls are obsessed with you," I said while giggling as some of the girls sent in videos of them recreating pictures of him. 

"Why did you join the chat?" He asked while sitting next to me. "I wanted to see if I had anything in common with these girls. Turns out I do. We all love you," I said while kissing him on the cheek. "But I win cause I actually have you." He smiled and then got up and started to make dinner.  

"Do you want chicken or fish for dinner?" He asked as he opened the fridge. "Haha! That's photoshopped!!" I yelled while looking at some shirtless pic of Seb that she had sent that now all the girls were swooning over. "What's photoshopped?" He asked with concern on his face as he walked over to me. "Hey! No snooping!" I yelled as I pulled my phone close to my chest. "What's photoshopped?" He asked as he made a soft face. I showed him and the look he made was pure fear. 

"How old are these girls?" He asked as he swiped through to look at other texts. "I don't know. The ages range from the 20s to teens. And then there is me," I said while he then pushed the phone away. "And all you girls talk about is me?" "No, we also talk about Adam Driver and Evans," I said which made Sebastian go back to the kitchen and just kept rolling his eyes in a playful manner every time he saw me smile at my phone. 

Hey, at least I'm not cheating. This chat is literally just me and other females talking about how amazing my boyfriend is. The only difference is that I am actually with Sebastian. I continued to text in the group chat and then a few minutes later I got a sweet kiss on the cheek and then Sebastian handed me a cup of tea and then took my hand and walked me over to the table where he had made the table all nice and made a full meal for the two of us. 

"Dude! When did you have time to make all of this?" I asked as he smiled and then I sat down and started to eat as he finished cleaning up his mess so that he wouldn't have to after he ate. He then poured himself a cup of tea to have with our food as well. 

"So, have they texted back, or have you taken a break to eat?" "I'm taking a break but I think they are still talking

"So, have they texted back, or have you taken a break to eat?" "I'm taking a break but I think they are still talking. Right now they won't stop sending pictures of you with your shirt off and half of them are photoshopped," I said while taking a big bite. "How can you tell?" He asked as he sat down in front of me. "Oh, believe me. I can tell," I said as I smirked at him. He smiled uncomfortably and then we ate the rest of our food while making small talk about quarantine and when we need to go grocery shopping next.

After we ate, I helped clean up whatever was left by doing the dishes which only meant rinsing and then loading the dishwasher. "Wanna watch a movie or do you have more writing to do?" He asked as he walked over to my desk and saw my computer open but I hadn't actually written down anything for the past hour and a half. "We can watch a movie I wasted so much time on this chat that I ruined my writing time," I said as he then sat down on the couch next to me and grabbed the remote to turn on Netflix.