Put a Baby in Me, Sebastian- Sebastian Stan

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up and Sebastian's arms were wrapped around my waist. His head was nestled in the crook of my neck. "Baby? Are you awake?" I asked as he groaned and then rolled over so his back was to mine.

I ignored that he wasn't getting up and I sat up and got dressed so I could start getting ready for today. Today, my two best friends, Whitney and Rylee, are coming over for a brunch with their significant others, Robert and Ashton. Whitney and Robert have been married for a little over a year and Rylee and Ashton have been dating for a few months now. 

Sebastian and I have been dating for 4 and a half years. We aren't married and we don't plan on getting married. Even though his mom thinks of me as his daughter and my parents think of him as their son-in-law.

It's not that I don't love him enough to get married, It's just that I don't see myself ever getting married no matter who the person is. 

I am going to do my best to get my mind off of that for the time being while I clean up and decorate for our little get-together. I set the table for 6 people when I then got a text from Robert saying that he didn't want to have alcohol at brunch today because it has been making him have headaches. I agreed and then alerted Rylee and Ashton that I won't be serving drinks besides lemonade and ice tea. 

Ashton was happy about that because he also told me that he and Rylee cut out alcohol as well. I noticed that it was getting later in the day, so I decided to get started on the food that I would be serving to my guests.

My goal is to have a nice spread for them to pick and chose what they want and have enough for leftovers just in case anybody wanted to take some food home since I plan on making a lot.

Thankfully, I know our men can eat.

I made biscuits and gravy, cinnamon rolls, eggs benedict, muffins, fruit, potatoes, and some juices. The table was looking gorgeous being all set to perfection when I then felt two arms wrap around my body and a head fall onto my shoulder.

"Glad to see you are still alive," I said as he giggled into my shoulder. "Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked as he then stuck his finger in the potatoes. "Because I knew that you weren't exactly excited about this brunch since they are my friends," I said as he smiled and then licked the potatoes off his finger while looking at me seductive manner. 

"You keep looking at me like that then I won't be able to get dressed in time for them getting here in an hour," I said as Sebastian smiled and then bent down enough so that with all his body weight and one of his arms his picked me up and propped me up on the counter where he then started to kiss all over my body.

"Please, Sebastian. I have to go get dressed and so do you!" I said as he smiled into the kiss and then moved his hands down to my pants. "Fine, then I will help you get undressed," He said as he removed my pants just enough for him to finger me through my panties. 

My hour to get ready turned into 30 minutes and really it was more so 20 minutes because I hadn't finished setting the table. Sebastian was using his 30 minutes to take a shower and get ready but I didn't have time to take a shower now. 

I just made myself look as best as I could with what little time I had left. Thankfully, my friends were a few minutes late. 

I opened the door and immediately hugged my friends. I had missed them so much and couldn't wait to gossip with them about everything that had happened to us in the time that we hadn't been together. 

"Please come! Sit! I'm sure Sebastian will be in here any second!" I said as they all piled in and went to go sit down. I handed out plates and they all filled them with the food they wanted. Sebastian walked in seconds later and gave his hellos and hugs and then filled his own plate.