March 10- Bucky Barnes

(Y/N)'s POV:

I had planned the most amazing birthday for my man. It's not every day that you turn 108 years old. 

I had a picnic, some of his favorite snacks, a walk at the beach, and then a fun little game night with Sam, Thor, and Sharon. I had planned to make this a magical day and it was easy to do so since I have similar powers to Wanda in the sense that I can move things with my mind. 

The only problem was that when I woke up this morning, it was raining. 

Which meant no picnic and no walk at the beach. I slowly got out of bed to make sure I don't wake up Bucky since he was still all snug in bed. 

I had to think fast, so instead of a breakfast picnic with lots of snacks, I will just make the team a big breakfast with all of Bucky's favorites. 

Pancakes, fresh fruit, orange juice, coffee, eggs, bacon, french toast, whipped cream, maple syrup, and sausage. The whole place smelled like heaven. The only thing to do next was to quietly wake up everyone but Bucky. 

"F.R.I.D.A.Y.? Can you wake up, Sam, Thor, Sharon, Bruce, and Rhodes?" "Yes, Ma'am," The AI spoke as I set the table with some last-minute decorations and used my powers to hang banners and balloons. 

"Wow!" Bruce whispered as he entered the room with a smile. "This looks amazing!" Sharon exclaimed as she sat down at the table. "Do you need help with anything else?" Sam asked as I nodded and then told him to find me some candles for Bucky's pancakes. 

"I think 108 candles would be a bit much so see if you can find the numbers," I said as Sam smiled and went searching. "We have leftover candles from Peter's 18th birthday and Steve's 100th," Sam said as he held up a one, eight, and zero.

Thor sat down next to Sharon, Bruce sat across from Thor, and Sam sat down next to where we are assuming Bucky would want to sit and I hadn't picked my seat yet cause I was still moving around trying to get everything perfect. 

"Okay, it's getting late, we should go wake him before he sleeps through the entire day!" I said as I started to walk towards the stairs and up to Bucky and my room. 

"Bucky? You up yet, baby?" I asked as I lightly nudged him and then brushed some hair out of his face. "What's going on?" He asked as he sat up a little. "Oh, not much. It's just my boyfriend's birthday so I figured you would want to come downstairs for some breakfast," I said as I kissed him on the cheek and then he smiled and pulled me into his chest so that he could kiss me on the lips before we went downstairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCKY!!" Everyone yelled as Bucky and I came down the stairs. "Wow! Who did all this?" Bucky asked as everyone pointed to me. "You are unbelievable," He said as he leaned over to me and kissed me. "Let's eat!" Bruce exclaimed as he started to dig in and was eating a lot since he was now half hulk and half bruce. 

Bucky sat exactly where we thought he would and I sat at the end of the table next to him. We sang him the birthday song and the three numbered candles sat at the top of his pancake tower. Everything was so perfect and he looked so happy. 

"What else do you two have planned for today?" Sam asked as Bucky smiled at me. "Oh, um. I have a few surprises planned," I lied. I didn't want to make Bucky sad since he looked so happy and all of my plans had been ruined. 

We finished eating and then everyone left except Bucky and me. So, we went to go get dressed, and then I took Bucky for a drive up to one of his favorite places, the shooting range. Luckily, it was indoors so we wouldn't be standing out in the rain. 

Bucky taught me how to shoot from his favorite guns and then he showed me some cool things that he can do with a gun since he has a metal arm. I couldn't stop but laugh at myself as I started to hum a certain mother-mother song.