Bucky Barnes (SMUT)

(Y/N)'s POV:

"How's that new girlfriend of yours?" I asked as Bucky bite his lip as he rolled his eyes at me. "How's that guy you fucked last night? Oh right, he left," Bucky said as I rolled my eyes back him. 

"So, do you have another whore, I mean girlfriend, coming over?" I asked as he mumbled something but I didn't hear him so I asked him to repeat himself. 

"Nothing," He said as I looked at him and waited for an answer. "No! What did you say! Fucker! Answer me!" I yelled as he started laughing. 

"I said, that won't be the only thing cumming over today," He said as my angry face faded into a scared and concerned look. At this moment this would be when a normal girl would run in the other direction and never speak to the creepy guy ever again. But not me apparently. 

I lept onto him and started to make out with him. He then moved further down on the couch and I went to his pants and started to unbutton them. I sucked his dick right there on the couch of the avenger tower. 

He then pulled me by my hair and pulled me up so I could continue to kiss him. We then sat on the couch making out for a few minutes before he then took off his shirt and I took off my pants. He then took my shirt off of me as he adjusted himself so he could fuck me raw on the couch. 

It was then that I noticed that all the windows were open and none of the doors were locked. I should have gotten up and fixed that but at this moment I just wanted the winter solider to cum into me.

I think I had my priorities set.

After we finished, we sat and cuddled on the couch after we got dressed. 

Thor and Steve walked in and they had bags and bags of groceries. "What have you guys been up to here all by yourselves?" Thor asked kindly as Steve looked at Bucky suspiciously. 

"They fucked," Tony said as he walked in and took off his noise-canceling headphones. "Turns out these don't cancel as much sound as they said they did," Tony said as I turned red and Bucky started to laugh.