Best Day Ever- Sebastian Stan

When it truly came to having to deal with your schedule, it might be the most busy thing in the world at least your's.

1. Wake up at 7:00am(That is late considering you get to do the next few things in bed).
2. Answer emails and texts(in bed).
3. Wake Sebastian up so he can start his day(8:00am)
4. Wash face, brush teeth, brush hair, do makeup, and get dressed(8:30)
5. Eat breakfast(Sometimes with Sebastian but lately he has been too busy to even be in the same room as you)
6. Answer more emails and then wait for car(car comes at 9:15 everyday)
7. Get in the car and drive to meetings and/or set
8. Meeting after meeting and Scene after scene
9. Lunch finally! (1:00pm)
10. Then head home for a little bit to rest(2:00pm).
11. Head back out and do more scenes(3:30)
12. More meetings(5:00pm)
13. Dinner with crew(7:30pm)
14. Head to your trailer and stay there while they get the next few scenes ready(9:00pm)
15. More scenes(10:00pm)

16. Wait for car to take you home(11:45pm)
17. Go home and go to bed to start the day all over again(12:30am)
18. Sebastian normally comes home around 1:00am after his long day of basically the same things.

(Y/N)'s POV:

This morning I woke right when my alarm went off, just like always. I got out of bed and headed to the restroom to go pee. Then I got back in bed and started to answer emails. I look over to Sebastian who was peacefully asleep. I just stared at him for a good five minutes before I continued actually doing my work.

Then he started moving a lot like he was waking up. "Baby go back to bed you still have a good half hour before you need to start your day." I said while moving hair out of his face as he looked up at my face and I feel him staring into my soul. "Your gorgeous in the morning." He said half asleep. "Thank you, so are you." I said after I kissed his forehead. "I'm gorgeous!?" He gasped. I just laughed and nodded as he sat up.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he closed my computer and turned off my phone. "We should have a day off today." He said as he reached over me to the nightstand and grabbed his phone and started dialing my car service.

"Yes... Yeah she won't be needing you today...I am aware... Yes I am going to call them as well... Awesome... Thank you so much... bye." He then hung up and started dialing Jared and Jensen. "Hey guys, It's Sebastian... Yeah she's fine... Nah, we are thinking of having a day off... Just the two of us... Thanks... Yeah let them know for her please... Cool... Alright see you guys soon."

"Sebastian? May I just ask what the hell you think your doing?" He just smiled and got out of bed and started to put on his jeans. "Your car isn't coming today and Jared and Jensen are going to let everyone on the set of Supernatural know that you will not be showing up to anything today."

He looked so proud of himself. "What are we doing then?" I asked as I then got out of bed and went to the bathroom so I could start getting ready. "Well get dressed so that you are prepared for anything." He said as he grabbed some sneakers and heals for me. "I need both of those?" He just smiled and sat on the bed to wait for me.

 "I need both of those?" He just smiled and sat on the bed to wait for me