Big Changes- Preference

A/N-Every relationship goes through a big change. In this preference you will find out what big change that is for you and your lover. Some will be good others might be weird, not necessarily bad but weird. Enjoy!

Jefferson-

Jefferson was wanting to meet your parents for a really long time. You were scared because you didn't know if your parents would be okay with Jefferson. I mean he does have a kid, He is a portal jumper, and he loves you which should be the most important thing. After you went to go meet them you ran back to your car and Jefferson chased after you. "Why did you run?" He asked you while you chugged the bottle of water you had in the car. "I was so nervous the entire time." You said while resting your head on the steering wheel. He just rubbed you back as you drove home.

Bucky-

Bucky-

You were scared to show him because when he was a kid the craziest hair he ever saw on a girl was maybe if a girl would shave it all off. The first person you showed was Natasha. She loved your hair. She was so excited to see how Bucky would respond. "Why don't you go show him already?" Nat said while touching your hair. "Him and Steve are on a mission right now. I will show him when he gets home." Just as you said that, the door opened and you ran to your closet to put on a beanie. "Hey doll!" Bucky said as he went over to you and kissed you. "Hi sweets." You said that and your beanie slowly slid off. Steve looked over at you and nearly chocked on his water. Bucky just stood there and looked at your blue hair. "Do you like it?" You asked while hugging Bucky. "Well, it's on your head so I love it!" He kissed you on the head and for the rest of that night he wouldn't stop running his fingers through your hair.

 "Well, it's on your head so I love it!" He kissed you on the head and for the rest of that night he wouldn't stop running his fingers through your hair

Sebastian Stan-

You woke up in your empty bed. To him it was just like any other day little did he know, a big change was coming his way. Your doorbell rang and you went to open it and there stood a smiling Sebby. "I have a big question to ask you." He said while putting his hand in his pocket and stepping inside. "Oh my god that is so funny because I also have a big question to ask you." You said while walking over to one of the drawers in the kitchen. "Okay you go first." He said while taking something out of his pocket and putting it in his lap. "Would you like to move in with me?" You ask him while putting your extra key out from the drawer onto the counter. "Oh wow." He said. You then frown afraid that you might have rushed things. Then he took what was on his lap and put it on the table to reveal his extra house key. "Did you come here to ask me to move in with you?" You asked and he just laughed while nodding his head. "I guess whoever has less stuff will move in to the other person's apartment." You say as he takes your key. "I guess I will be back with a moving truck." He said as he walked out the door with your extra house key.

" He said as he walked out the door with your extra house key