Mall- Preference

Bucky-

"We shouldn't be here for too long. They are probably around here some where." He said as he held your hand. You two were at the mall because Nat didn't feel like going undercover again with Steve. "Can you hurry up?" You said as he put the flash drive into the computer. "Hello, may I help you with anything?" "No, my fianće and I are just looking for honeymoon destinations." Bucky said over my shoulder. "Right, we're getting married." You said very confused. The guy just looked at you. "I have that same jacket." You just nodded your head. "Wow, your practically twins." Buck said very sarcastically. "Man, I wish." He then just walked away. Later when you two were encountered by one of the Hydra men, you decided to go down the escalator. "Kiss me." "What?" He said very confused. "Public displays of affection make people uncomfortable." "Yes, I'm aware of that." Then I tugged at his shirt and kissed him. "You still uncomfortable?" "That's not the word I would use."

Jefferson-

Jefferson-

"We are here to get Grace something for her birthday, so lets not get anything else." "Got it." As you head towards Forever 21, you walk into Hot Topic. "(Y/N)! We need to stay focused. Grace is not going to want any- Hey are those Galaxy pants?" He wandered off and ended up getting Grace some galaxy pants, himself a new top hat, and you a new hoodie with your favorite band on it. "See we did get what we needed and got Grace something for her birthday." He just smiled as he put on his new hat. You two went to a few more stores but soon went home and wrapped Grace's gifts. It was a long and fun day at the mall.

 It was a long and fun day at the mall

Sebastian Stan-

When you two go to the mall, that means that you two have literally nothing to do. When you both get bored, going somewhere is always cool. Also dressing him up and getting him new suits is always fun. "Please no more leather jackets, I own like five of the same one in different colors." He says while you hold up a blue leather jacket to him to see if it was too small. "Come on! Leather looks great on you! Speaking of which! Excuse me? Do you happen to have leather pants?" You ask the sales clerk. "Yes right this way." Seb rolled his eyes as you and the clerk made your way through the store to find Sebastian some leather pants to match his new blue leather jacket, that you will also be buying.