Mrs. Sebastian Stan- Sebastian Stan

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Come on! This is our last college party before we finish school and you are telling me that you rather go meet up with some guy you haven't seen in ages? You have a very high chance at meeting someone new today at this party!" My roommate said as she put on really high heels and then headed out towards the door in our tiny dorm. 

I was sitting on my bed which just so happened to be the bottom bunk to our bunk bed. "Have fun! And don't wait up for me!" She yelled as she left. I was balancing my laptop on me as I scrolled through Twitter and Instagram. 

When I was on Instagram, I scrolled through pictures of the guy I was meeting. His blue eyes sparkled and his brown hair looked so soft. I then saw that he had texted me so I looked at my phone and it was him telling me that he was on his way to the cafe I said I would meet him at. 

I would have said to meet at a restaurant but I am a broke college student so coffee is pretty much all I can pay for. 

I got dressed and then headed out towards the coffee shop that was far enough for me to walk. I was wearing something decent enough for it to be a date but simple enough for it to be a get-together with friends. 

I walked into the coffee shop and there were all these girls swarmed around a table in the back. I tried to look back there to see if I can catch a glance at who these girls were freaking out about but the table was too far out of my view. 

I looked down at my phone and saw that I had received another text from my date. 

'Meet me in the back.'

I shrugged at the suspicious text and thought to myself, 'If I die today because my date is going to murder me in an alleyway then I guess this is the way I go.'

I went to the back of the building and just stood there waiting for someone to come and kill me. "(Y/N)? Is that really you?" I heard Sebastian's voice say as he entered the dark alley. "Wow! You certainly have grown up since the last time I saw you," He said as I smiled smugly and then walked over to him to hug him. 

"You look great too!" I said as we stopped hugging and I got a light feel to his biceps. "So, the last time I saw you, we were in Contanina Romania," he said as I laughed. "Yeah, we put on that little show for your mom and my dad," I said as he smiled and then offered his arm to me as I nodded, and then we went towards my college. 

"How is your mom?" I asked as he nodded. "She's great. I told her about me taking you to lunch and she asked me if we were getting married yet," He laughed out as I smiled. "Well, in her defense, we did make a deal that if we both reached a certain age we would get married," I said as a joke as he stopped and then looked at me like he had just seen a ghost. 

"What's wrong?" I asked as he just smiled and then cupped my face with his hands. "Let's get married!" He said as I laughed. "Are you being sarcastic?" I asked as he started laughing at me and I just rolled my eyes. 

I took him to my dorm after showing him around the small things at my college. 

"So, this is my room. I live here with my roommate and on occasion, her girlfriend," I said as he nodded and laughed while pointing to my bunk bed. We then went to the cafeteria and got coffee. Not many people recognized him but I think that's a good thing. Right now I wanted him all to myself. 

We talked about work, school, our personal lives, and what we have planned for the near future. "So, an actress huh?" He asked as I nodded while taking a sip of my hot drink. "Yeah, I want to be on Broadway or something like that," I said as he smiled at me like he used to do so many years ago.