Comic-Con -Sebastian Stan

Sebastian's POV:

"I would like to call to the stage the one the only, Winter Soldier, White Wolf, Protector of Steve Rogers, James Buchanan Barnes, Bucky, Sebastian Stan Everybody!" The Interviewer said over the speaker comps that I could hear eco throughout the Comic-Con stage and showroom.

I then walked on stage and waved out to the audience. It was bright and the lights were all on me. I got all sweaty and shaky but I knew I would be okay.

"Sebastian Stan, How are you doing today?" "Fantastic," I said with a huge smile. "Got any plans for later today?" I shook my head. "No, not really, I kinda just want to go home and watch Supernatural," I said while crossing my arms. The whole audience went wild.

"I hear that there is a very pretty girl on that show." "You're gonna have to be more specific, cause Jared himself is a very pretty girl so is Misha Collins." That made the audience laugh which I was proud of. "No, you know who I'm talking about." I just looked away and kinda blushed.

"I would love to answer some questions from the audience right about now," I said while looking out into the distance.

I then see a lot of hands shoot up. "Um, right there," I said while pointing to someone with a Sherlock Holmes cosplay. "Do you think you will ever want to direct anything?" "That's a great question, first of all, great cosplay, second I think I would want to if I knew I wasn't acting in it." I then laughed.

"Okay, next question?" I then only see one hand go up. "Okay? I guess you in the-" I then realize who it was and I just grab my water bottle from below my chair. "Would you ever want to hang out with Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, and (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" I just looked at the person standing there in a Bucky Barnes cosplay. "Next question," I said before taking a sip of my water.

 "Next question," I said before taking a sip of my water

(Y/N)'s POV:

When he took a sip from his water the whole audience started laughing and oohing. I started laughing and then the interviewer waved his hand in a motion which meant to join him and Sebastian on stage. I giggled and then gladly made my way onto the stage. I gave the interviewer a hug then I stood behind Seb and kissed him on the cheek.

The whole crowd screamed while I just laughed hysterically. "We should ask more questions," I said while getting close to the edge of the stage and pointing to someone with their hand up.

"When you have to do kissing scenes in movies who do you prefer, Sebastian or Jared Padalecki?" I laughed and then sternly said, "Jared." When I turned to look at Sebastian he was in complete shock.

"Why who do you prefer to do kissing scenes with?" He then looked at me and then looked at the audience and said, "Chris Evans

"Why who do you prefer to do kissing scenes with?" He then looked at me and then looked at the audience and said, "Chris Evans." I then laughed my ass off along with the rest of the audience.

I then saw a person walk on stage and put a chair down next to Sebastian. The person then walked away. "Hey, I think you left your chair," I said while pointing to the chair. "No, I think that's for you to sit in." I then shrugged and sat down in the chair.

Sebastian smiled at me and then we both answered some more questions. After the last question, Sebastian and I got ready for the photo ops.

"I would like Sebastian and (Y/N) both in this one with me." The fan says. I nod and Sebastian asks her what pose she would like to do. "You stand there," She says while positioning Sebastian in the middle. "Put your arm here," She said while making me grab tightly onto Sebastian's arm and jacket. And I will stand here." She said while getting on the opposite side of him. Just make a face like we are pulling Sebastian apart because we both want him." I then laugh, "Why would I need to act like that is true when it is true." That made Sebastian laugh and then we quickly got back into positions and the picture was taken.

We gave lots of hugs and took lots of pictures. We both had our favorite fans though. One guy cosplayed as Dean Winchester and wanted a picture with me and a girl cosplayed as Steve Rogers and wanted a picture with Sebastian.

It was a fun day filled with lots of lovely fans. At the end of the photo op and all the signings and interviews, I asked the cameraman if I could get a few pictures for myself to just mess with props and Sebastian. The guy agreed and so did Seb.

We took lots of funny photos but my favorite one to this day sits above our wedding photo in our home.