Toxic- Sebastian Stan

(Y/N)'s POV:

Sebastian was right now at the gym and I was at home writing a new script for the show I write for. My phone kept going off but I just ignored it because I needed to focus on my work. Bing!

That's it I can't take it! I lunge for my phone on my desk. I open it and I see that it was all texts from the same person, Sebs personal trainer. They were all pictures of my Sebby working out. You see I'm best friends with his personal trainer so I told him that I had writers block and I need motivation. But that was like last week. I have been successful with my writing lately but I'm not gonna lie, this is giving me more motivation.

 I have been successful with my writing lately but I'm not gonna lie, this is giving me more motivation

His facial expressions are priceless

His facial expressions are priceless. Then I heard the front door open and I look to see Seb. "Hey sweets how was your workout." I say while laughing in between words. "Fine why?" He asked. I just showed him my phone and he looked at me like I just showed him how he got stuck in a toilet when he was a baby. Which yes did happen, his mom showed me pictures.

"I thought I told him not to send those to you. I knew he was taking pictures but I didn't want you to see ho ridiculous I looked." He said while getting very red. "Aww baby, don't worry. I only sent these to your mom, my mom, our dads, and my sister." I tried to look serious after I said that but there was no holding back. I lost it and started laughing so loud and hard. I ran away while holding my butt.

Sebastian's POV:

(Y/N) started laughing and then she ran out of the room holding her ass and still laughing. "What the hell just happened are you okay?" I say now laughing. "Yeah but can you get me a new pair of pants?" She says very quietly. "DID YOU JUST PEE YOURSELF?" I yell/laugh. "Yes now please get me some clean clothes." I then start laughing and then she gets angry. I am on the couch holding my stomach cause I'm laughing so hard.

I look up and see her wearing my pants. "Why are you wearing my pants?" "Cause I had to naked run to our room and put on the first pair of pants I find." I then start laughing again. "What happened now?" She says slightly annoyed. "I just imagined you running with your shirt on but no pants and that made me laugh." I say while giggling. "I hate you." "No you don't I say while kissing her cheek.

"I might not actually hate you but you are sometimes the worst. And by worst I mean like the best... You know what I mean." She says while standing there with her arms crossed. I smile at her and she just looks at me like she needs me to hold her so I do. I go up to her and hold her tight in my arms.

"That was all we needed." I say while kissing her head.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Later after we ordered dinner, we were now sitting in the bedroom and I was playing video games while he was answering emails from work. "Can you go get like a snack or two?" I ask Seb while he leaned over to me to kiss my ear. "Sure what would you like?" "Well what do we have?" "I think we have nothing cause of our diets but I'm pretty sure we still have popcorn. Is that good enough for my love?" I smile because my body can't handle when he calls me that. "Perfect." I say ever so slightly.

He gets up and then I shout at my game because I was now dying and it was because Seb made me think of things.....

I saw him in the corner of my eye make a face at me like he was slightly scared and slightly proud of me. When he came back in the room he had popcorn, candy, and ice-cream. "Where did you find all of that?" Then before he said anything his face grew with the biggest smile I have ever seen. "Iforgotthatitishalloweensothecandyishalloweencandyandtheicecreamwasinthebackofthefreezer."

"Oh my god! Sebby you forget to breathe there?" He nodded and I laughed at him as he handed me a spoon and sat down next to me. I handed him a second controller and we stayed up real late playing video games and eating junk.

"Can I come to the gym with you tomorrow?" I ask as Seb puts a chocolate in his mouth. "Yeth." He said with a lisp. "Say that again?" "Yes, you can come to the gym with me tomorrow." I smile at him and he smiled at me then both of our characters died cause we were making googly eyes at each other.

" I smile at him and he smiled at me then both of our characters died cause we were making googly eyes at each other