Dirty- Bucky Barnes (SMUT)

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was cleaning up all the things that had been left out the previous night when I had all my friends over.

I didn't invite Bucky. Because I hate Bucky.

Every time he comes over, or when we talk, or hell, even when we just make eye contact there is something inside of me that wants to split his skull in two.

"Wow, who did you invite over this time? Some more of your D-Bag friends?" Bucky asked as he walked into my dining room and saw me picking up empty red solo cups and beer bottles. "No, I had a small party. Which you weren't invited to because all you would do is aggravate me more," I said as he smiled his famous cocky smile at me.

"Don't do that," I said as I rolled my eyes and continued to clean around him. "Don't do what?" He asked as he kept that dumb smile spread across his face. "Don't smile like that because you know it makes me mad!" I said as he started to talk over me. "What? So now I can't smile?" "No! Not like that and what are you even doing in my house anyway? How did you get in?"

"You left your back door open and I felt like checking up on you," He said as I glared at him. "Checking up on me? What do I look like? Sam? I don't need the winter soldier to check up on me," I said as he nodded and then started to walk away.

"You know, you should be nicer to guys like me," He said as I shook my head. "No, you do not come into my home unannounced and tell me how to treat 'guys like you.' I will live my life the way I want how I want and if you have a problem with it then you can piss off," I said as he just kept his unhappy glare towards me.

"Why did you even come over to check on me in the first place?" I asked as he pulled out his phone and showed me our texts. "You didn't send back a hateful comment after I texted you this morning so I wanted to make sure you were still alive. Sadly you are so I will get going now," He said as I nodded and then saw the text he wrote.

'I heard you got shit-faced last night. Sam said the party was epic. Sucks you hate me so much that I couldn't go. Hope you got a hangover.'

"I didn't get a hangover." "No, but Sam did," Bucky said which made us both laugh.

"I'm sorry I didn't invite you, I just assumed that you didn't want to come since you hate me so much," I said as I awkwardly laughed.

"Right. Because I hate you," he said with a certain hint of sarcasm behind what he said.

"Was that sarcasm I heard?" I joked as he smirked my way. "No. I hate you. You were right."

I continued to fill the trash bag and Bucky just stood there and watched me. It wasn't like I was trying to kick him out but I was curious as to what he was still doing here.

"So why are you still here? Now that you've checked on me and we know that we still hate each other?" I asked as he walked over to me.

"Well, I could leave." he paused before continuing "But I really rather have some fantastic hate sex with you instead," He said as I quickly jolted my entire body towards him and my jaw was on the floor. 

"Don't objectify me," I stated as he smirked my way. "Oh, come on. Are you really going to deny that we would have the most wonderful orgasm together simply because we hate each other so much and that rage would fuel our fuck fest," He said simply as I nodded and then dropped my trash bag and ran into his arms.

He picked me up and slammed my body down on the table that I had only gotten around to cleaning off half of. He pushed the remaining objects off of the table before getting on top of me and he undid his pants right before he then undid mine. 

He slammed inside of me so fast and without warning but it wasn't like we needed one. I wanted to fuck Bucky Barnes ever since the second I laid eyes on him. 

I just resorted to saying I hate him because it's what I do best. Push away the people that I love most. 

We came so hard together so many times. The table was going to need to be deeply sanitized but I didn't care. I don't care. I will never care. 

I want him to take me over and over and over and over and over again. As long as I was in his arms and was connected to his body in some way I felt safe and so deeply in love.

After we were done, Bucky cleaned me off first and then cleaned himself off. 

He then helped me finish cleaning the rest of my house before he left and we never spoke of this moment again. 

We only spoke about it when he came over again and again and again and again and again and again over the course of the next year.