Chapter Seven: Car Crashes, Jealousies, and Reunions

"We turned the corner to see Marinette, eyes closed, and laying on-"

Marinette's POV

I could've died. I felt myself being saved by a pair of strong comforting arms.... I recognized them right away. A smile appeared on my tear stained cheeks as I lay in their arms. A feeling of safety and comfort rushed over me. One that I had missed and had been craving for three months.

"Careful, Mama-Marinette," he chuckled, "It's been a while."

Kagami's POV

My first day of school! My first day of real school! My mom was convinced by Gabriel and Adrien Agreste and I was lying if I said I wasn't excited and... nervous. I mean going to school with my boyfriend, making new friends, being able to fence more...

'Control yourself Kagami there is a difference between being optimistic and eager. Don't be foolish.' I thought to myself.

(A/N: Lmaoooo Kagami it's so hard to write as Kagami- but I'm trying guys. Hang in there😂✋)

Tatsu (Kagami's mother's red smart-car) dropped me off. I knew I missed the first period due to my archery competition that morning, but right as Tatsu dropped me off, I saw Adrien.

He was sprinting outside the school entrance and yelling after Marinette. Looking around, I couldn't see Marinette anywhere though. That girl was very indecisive and reckless. I wonder what she did...

"Adrien!" I called.

He turned around out of breath, I jogged over to him and smiled. He was still looking around frantically for, I was going to assume, Marinette.

I frowned a little bit. It was the same as Luka's going away party. He only cared for Marinette.

"Adrien." I said again trying to get his attention and figuring out what was going on.

He wasn't paying attention to me. He didn't even acknowledge I was here. Instead he stepped in the opposite direction of me and stared at something frozen in his tracks. His breath was raspy. He looked fearful.

I turned to see what he was looking at and-

Marinette's POV

I felt my negative emotions fade away and stared up into his deep aqua eyes. I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

Adrien's POV

I was scared of losing her. I lost Ladybug and I couldn't lose Marinette too.

We turned the corner to see Marinette, eyes closed, and laying on- Luka.

Luka. Luka was back.

I don't know why but I felt something. I didn't know how to identify it. The emotion I was feeling was... I don't know but it burned in my chest. The way Luka held Marinette in his arms as he reassured her that everything was okay. The way she smiled into his arms was clear from across the street.

I turned to Kagami.

"Adrien-" she said but I cut her off with a kiss. A long slow kiss.

"Hi." I said with a smile as I stared into her beautiful brown eyes.

(A/N: PERIDOT PEOPLE NEED TO NORMALIZE BROWN EYES BEING PRETTY. BECAUSE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH BROWN EYES MAY BE THE MOST COMMON BUT THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS-)

She blushed lightly and said, "Adrien we should probably stop fraternizing and get to school."

"Right." I smiled.

If I'm being honest I don't know why I kissed Kagami. I wasn't in a loving mood that feeling was still burning inside me, but seeing Luka and Marinette together-

Either way Marinette didn't need me. I'd call her tonight to make sure she was okay.

(A/N: MY BOI IS JEALOUS AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO COPE. ADRIEN PLEASE. YOU GONNA BREAK ALL THE ADRINETTE SHIPPER'S HEARTS Technically this includes me. I like Adrien and Kagami, but my loyalty lies to shipping Adrinette since I was 8)

Marinette's POV

"Marinette, careful you almost got hit by that car."

"Luka!" I yelled joyfully and snuggled even harder into him. Apparently I screamed a little too loud because he winced.

"Sorry," I giggled, "what are you doing back in town?"

"We had a stop in London, so I took the train to come back to Paris. You know... to see my mom, my sister, and one of the most amazing girls I know." He said keeping one arm around me and using the other one to brush his long bangs out of his eyes.

I blushed at the compliment.

"I haven't seen you since that one Friday..."

"Yeah" I sighed. "So..."

"So..." he mirrored back at me and gave a slight chuckle.

"You seem like you're having a really bad day. We can talk if you want or not... but I'm not gonna leave until I know you're okay."

I nodded eagerly, wiping the loose tears off my cheeks while leaving behind a couple of small sniffles as we walked along the sidewalk.

"Hey Luka..."

"Yes?"

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?"

"Nothing much... I was probably just gonna go visit my favorite spots in Paris while I'm here... why?"

"Wanna get out of here? I've needed a... let's just say break for a while."

He nodded, "May I," he gestured to my shoulder.

(A/N: MY BOY HAS THAT GOOD CONSENT)

I nodded and watched as his arm wrapped securely around me as we walked away from the school. I turned around to find Adrien and Kagami kissing at the steps of the school. I gave a small smile before snuggling right back into Luka.

I wish Marinette had noticed and I wish Adrien had remembered in the commotion that an akuma was still loose around Paris, so that no one would be its next victim. Too bad.

(A/N: Weird question..? Who's your favorite character in the series? Mine is Luka. Lol. It's weird considering my favorite ship is Marichat and so is this fanfic)

-End of Chapter 7-