Chapter Twenty-Six: Poisoned Love

Plagg's POV

Adrien FINALLY let down his transformation.  Now it was time to find my sugar cube!

 I sensed strong energies coming from this large pink box on Marinette's desk and rushed in to join her.  But when I got there...

Something was wrong.

"Sugarcube?"

"Plagg!" She yelled meeting me.

"What's going on?"

"I-I don't know I think the magic of the miracle box has been.."

"Has been what?"

"Poisoned."

I felt a chill go through my bones.  No. No. This-place was our home since the beginning of time- what the hell is happening?

Tikki looked at me concerned.

"We have to tell our owners."

I nodded in agreement.  Usually I would keep stuff like this from Adrien, to avoid questioning, but this time it was too important.  

What had tainted this?

"Do you think it was Hawmoth and Mayura." I said finally speaking up.

"I mean," I continued, "only the peacock miraculous can amplify life based on emotions, but can it also kill life?"

Tikki froze.

"They got a hold of the book.  The book that told them how to repair the peacock miraculous and Dussu.  You don't think they're going to use that soon?"

Tikki opened and closed her mouth.  I could tell she was afraid just like me.

"L-let's just not stay here for any longer."

Nobody's  POV

Meanwhile with Gabriel and Nathalie...

"So... it's decided then... tomorrow everything changes.  The plan is in motion.  Ms. Rossi has agreed to help.  And if things go according to plan either Marinette Dupain-Chen's will die or we will be ruling the world."

"And... telling Adrien." Nathalie stated.

Gabriel sighed.

Not wanting to talk about it but the memories came flooding back...

Flashes of Emilie and-

He would have to tell Adrien tomorrow.

-End of Chapter 26-

(Sorry this is extremely short, but trusttttt)