Chapter Eleven: A Black Butterfly in The Restroom

(⚠️Intense Language Warning⚠️ Short Chapter🥲)

Adrien collapsed on the floor begging in front of her. Adrien the aire to the Agreste Company, the holder of the black cat miraculous, one of the greatest superheroes of the generation, and teen supermodel was not the one to drop to his knees crying and begging for his plea to be fulfilled. The only thing that was different was he was begging to his lady, his princess, the love of his life, his only exception.

—————————————

Nobody's POV

Everyone was giving Adrien some space, including Kagami. Lila was reportedly crying somewhere from Adrien's words. Everyone was so distracted from the Adrien/Marinette drama to care.

Kagami's POV

I don't know what I did wrong? I was perfect. I've been told to be perfect. So why did Adrien fall for her? It was obvious. I just didn't understand. We had so much in common. Why was I being left behind like this...I felt tears slide down my cheek. I ran into the bathroom so no one would ever treat me like this until-

(A/N: She was taught similarities and perfection was love😔)

I saw an akuma. It was right in front of me flapping its black wings. I took a step back remembering that it could detect fear. My breath hitched. It paused right in front of me about to swoop down and touch me... But it moved away from me...

There was clearly another person much more hurt than I. But who?

I heard someone crying in the bathroom stall next to me.

Lila.

Fuck.

"LILA FIGHT IT!" I screamed banging my fists on her bathroom stall. I kept hoping the door would open so I could try and prevent this disaster. Her crying stopped. Almost as if it evaporated into thin air.

"Lila?" I questioned trying to keep my voice from shaking so much- In this situation it was best not to show weakness.

"Gladly Hawkmoth."

Fuck fuck fuck.

I had to find Adrien because I had a feeling this wouldn't end well.

I ran out of the bathroom right before-

...

Nobody's POV

Kagami passed out on the floor, and right behind her was Lila Rossi with a purple butterfly outline on her face and a whole new costume.

(A/N i told y'all it's short- We are starting to pick up pace and getting into the real plot soon.  Hang in there!)

-End of Chapter 11-