Chapter Thirty Nine: In The Rain

Before we start...

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS! THIS IS INSANE! ILY ALL AND AM SO GRATEFUL!

Nobody's POV

Gabriel had sent Marinette to his studio.  HIS STUDIO! It was a huge glass building with 50 floors in total.  Overwhelming indeed.  The cool breeze went through her hair as she took a deep breathe and went inside.

The inside was just as awesome as the outside.  Fabrics upon fabrics upon fabric! It was like this place was it's own sewing store.  There were fake runways to practice for the models and of course the models.  Marinette rubbed the back of her head and ran as quickly as she could to the elevators.  She hated models most of them made her feel so self conscious.  Then again, those were her own insecurities.

Marinette shook off her thoughts.  No.  Today was going to be a good day.  Mr. Agreste had handpicked her to sketch up designs, find inspiration, and actually help make clothes for shows.

Marinette smiled as she entered the elevator.  She loved when she had the elevator to herself.  She didn't really like making small talk.  Probably because she was bad at it.  

Today was going to be a good day.  She woke up the next morning refreshed, from her talk with Chat.

She didn't know if she could trust Chat entirely but she was going to.  Besides if she was being honest... she felt like she may have been falling for him.  She had seen him sometimes around Paris.  Whenever Marinette would go on her balcony and see him he looked o cold and callous.  But when he turned to look at her... his expression melted into a joyful grin.  She loved that she was the only one to make him do that.  

Her thoughts were interrupted when someone else entered the elevator with her.  She looked down at the floor nervously.  Like I said she hated small talk.

The man obviously noticed and gave a light chuckle at her awkwardness.  Marinette felt her skin jump.  His voice was so-

She looked up to meet a pair of kind green eyes and one of the most beautiful smiles she had ever seen.  His teeth were like pearls and his skin was a flawless peach color.  He was probably one of the most attractive men she had ever met and he was looking right at her.

She felt her cheeks heat up and hoped that it would stop or that her floor would come.  It felt like the elevator was going up for an eternity.

The boy stuck out his hand.  A silver ring glinted on his hand.  He looked about her age and had beautiful blonde locks of hair 

"Hi, Marinette! I'm Adrien!" He flashed her in even brighter smile and she could've sworn she swooned.

"H-how did you know my n-name?" Marinette asked silently cursing herself for stammering.

Adrien's cheeks turned pink taking note of the stuttering coming from her sweet mouth.  She looked extremely gorgeous today, like she always did, and she wore the outfit Chat had recommended.  It showed off her body perfectly.  A white short sleeved T-shirt and a blue skirt.  She was wearing a light amount of makeup.  Only layer of mascara and a light pink lip tint.  

Adrien soon recovered AND held up two fingers.  

"One, we're good friends... or well... more than friends." He gave her a wink.  

Marinette blushed even harder if that was possible.

"Second of all," he continued leaning in, causing the girl to back into a  corner of the elevator, "I'm Adrien, Adrien Agreste."