-Part 2- Chapter Thirty Five: Most Wanted

Nobody's POV

Chat knew how to save Marinette. He knew. He looked at the girl and back down at the letter, Marinette had sent him.

He gently folded the piece of paper in his pocket and made sure it was secure. He couldn't bear to finish. He KNEW he was going to get he back so... what was the point of reading the rest of he could save her..?

But then again, we don't really know or are certain of anything for sure... He couldn't save Marinette for sure, and at the end of this book, you'll find out that Adrien didn't save Marinette... she saved herself.

But that's for another time.

The girl in front of him wasn't Marinette. She was a clueless, scared, and alone fifteen year old girl. Almost sixteen months from then.

Adrien took her back to her parents as Chat Blanc. Through the streets of Paris, though the windows of their quarantine homes civilians tried to get a glimpse or a photo of their akumatized hero.

Alya's live stream had brought up several questions and several big answers.

Ladybug was said to have gone missing. Most people turned to blame Chat Blanc, he was under the influence of an akuma's control after all. Within a month Chat Blanc became Paris's most wanted.

Adrien didn't care though. He cared about saving Marinette.

When he read part of the letter she had left him, his mind went to the miracle box. It was all connected somehow... what if... the miracle box according to Plagg was an ancient magic right? And so was the order of the guardians. Ancient.

The miracle box's magic was diluted and tainted. If he found away to purify the magic with the help of Plagg, since he was the new guardian, he could maybe harness it's abilities to purify Mrainette's memories.

He talked his idea over with Plagg and Plagg said that their would definitely be a possibility of it working. That's all both boys needed.

As Paris's most wanted, you would think that Chat Blanc would stay away, but Marinette was a drug to him. And he was addicted. He couldn't help but go back to her. Marinette, still overwhelmed from her sobbing parents and friends due to their loss, was glad to have a refresher.

Chat may have been portrayed as a bad guy on the posters around Paris but when she was with him... she felt safe. She couldn't explain it. It was like she had known him for a long time.

The overall NONSENSICAL news story was: Chat Blanc and Ladybug got into a Fight, Marinette somehow found her way in the middle of it. Chat Blanc had kidnapped Ladybug and taken her somewhere unaware by authorities yet. Meanwhile, Marinette was in so much shock and trauma that she had somehow lost her memories.

All lies, but then again, most of the press was a shitshow.

Alya had taken a break from blogging to help rehabilitate her friend. Chat Blanc hadn't gone near her as Adrien, only in his akuma form.

When Marinette saw Chat Blanc, she wasn't afraid as most would think. She was eager. Well, that is, once she realized he wasn't going to hurt her. How did she know he wasn't going to hurt her? The stare he gave her with his icy blue eyes told her everything she needed to know.

No one would tell Marinette about Ladybug or Chat Noir, they had taken away all of her electronics so as to not look them up. They were worried it would be traumatic or trigger something worse. Chat was her only outlet to the outside world, but he was even hesitant.

Things were getting better for her, though. Apparently, a month after she lost her memory, it was her 16th birthday. It was a quiet gathering, but she was glad to mark a milestone in her new life. She even had an internship in the Agreste Designs Company.

Agreste. Gabriel Agreste. Gabriel may have had the Ladybug's earrings... NOT. That's right NOT! It might have been true that Lila had stolen them from Marinette as Queen Nightmare but that didn't change the fact that Adrien was stronger.

The akuma Adrien's father had put in his heart had given him power. It had given him life. The life he needed Adrien still didn't know he was a sentimonster and that the Amuk's power in him was fading, but the akuma was a temporary placeholder to give him life.

What Gabriel didn't take into account was how pissed Adrien would be after losing the love of his life. Chat Blanc had broken into the mansion, and let's just say he fucked a lot of shit up. He destroyed his father's lair and took back the earrings.

Now Gabriel was working with the police to catch him. Chat Blanc: Paris's most wanted That didn't stop Adrien Agreste from living a relatively normal civilian life. What his father didn't know was that he was actually sleeping on the roof of the mansion. The last place Gabriel would look: above him in his own house.

Chat Blanc for the first time in a long time, smiled... This could work, right?

He was counting on it. 

Because in the end, whether he knew it or not, it would be either his death or his father's. 

And "MOST WANTED" had a nice ring to it.

-End of Chapter 35-

(SURPRISE DOUBLE CHAPTERS TONIGHT BECAUSE THIS ONE IS SLOW!!!)