Chapter Thirty: Endgame

Four days away from Marinette losing her memory, Adrien getting akumitized, and you all finding out how.

Previously:

"M'Lady?"

Nobody's POV

Marinette nodded slowly.  She had just told Chat Noir or Adrien her secret identity.... So why didn't her mind feel free?   Her body felt heavy and weighted down. Her throat felt like it was about to erupt as she let out a quiet sob.

She couldn't bare to look into his eyes, instead she continued to walk, her eyes on her shoes.  Tikki slowly came out of her bag and gave Adrien a small wave.

Plagg, right besides Adrien looked at him, wondering what he was going to do. 

  "Do I still get those 9996 roses and a dandelion?" Marinette whispered as she laughed through the tears.

Adrien ran up to her and grabbed her arm.  

"Marinette-"

BOOM!

Gabriel's POV

"DUSSU, NOOROO, MERGE!"

The power of the peacock and butterfly miraculous were in my grasp.

I could now akumatize thousands with no help.

I tried to reason with my son but he didn't listen.  He didn't want to save Emilie.  And no he was running around Paris somewhere with that foolish school girl.

I shook my head going back to my plan...

I needed a leader at the front....

Ms. Rossi would do exceptional.  

I sent a mix of a black butterfly and a blue feather out to her.  She was still angry.  She was always angry... My perfect pray....

"Ms. Rossi I have enhanced your powers greatly.  You are no longer Dr. Nightmare you are Queen Nightmare.  This is your time! Rise! Bring me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous... Although... try not to harm Chat Noir... I have other plans for him."

"Gladly Hawkmoth."

Perfect.  Now on to step two...

Adrien's POV

This whole time it was her.  This whole time it was this amazing, stunning, beautiful girl.  How could I have been so blind.  My Princess and My Lady.

I didn't know what to say... what was I supposed to say? As usual she was always so confident and classy.  She had no problem telling me that she loved me and that she knew my secret identity.  

I saw her walking away.  Something in my head screamed "no!" 

  "Do I still get those 9996 roses and a dandelion?" I heard her whisper.

I felt a smile appear on my face.  I knew exactly what to do.  

I ran to her and grabbed her hand before pulling her into a strong comforting hold.  

I felt her breath hitch.

"Marinette-"

BOOM!

We looked around to see explosions coming from all around Paris.

"What the hell..?"

I looked at Marinette and it was like a fire ignited in her.  Their was a look of determination and fear that burned through her eyes.